Medicare Part B and Insulin Coverage

That didn't really help....

Is it a pump? Where'd the client get it? My advice would be start there. If the doc can't help, find out who the drug rep is pushing the pumps, call them and see if they have any imput.

My father has an insulin pump, you have to teach some of the pharmacies how to file
With part b of Medicare and then if on a Medicare supp the rest will be paid

I have a call into the doctor. Didn't think if that route. Do you mind me asking who your dad uses? Maybe I could call that pharmacy. I'm striking out all over the place. Probably called 25 places!

I have a call into the doctor. Didn't think if that route. Do you mind me asking who your dad uses? Maybe I could call that pharmacy. I'm striking out all over the place. Probably called 25 places!

I asked a friend with T1 (who has a pump, but she's 45 and on a group plan) to post the question on some of her diabetes forums that she is a member of. I'll keep you posted.

It shouldn't be this hard to get someone their insulin! 25 calls is ridiculous.

He uses wal mart and he has to educate them and let them k ow to file it with Medicare under part b

My friend who has Type 1 put this out there on a FB group and all of them CCS Med. A few also confirmed that they file Part B (and it looks that way from the website). There are multiple locations, nationwide.

www.ccsmed.com

Awesome I'll check them out Monday. I also spoke to the drug rep and he's getting back to me too. Thanks for the additional info.

Back