Medicare Questions & Answers Thread . . .

If you plan to run informal(educational), or formal(sales) events, be prepared to be shopped by CMS. You better know your chit. Tim or Timmy, from reading your posts and questions, if you ran a sales event, and, you were shopped, CMS would hang you from the nearest tree.

Actually my name is Tom but insecure *icky loves to belittle people since he has no sack

If you plan to run informal(educational), or formal(sales) events, be prepared to be shopped by CMS. You better know your chit. Tim or Timmy, from reading your posts and questions, if you ran a sales event, and, you were shopped, CMS would hang you from the nearest tree.

The carriers would hang him too. They also have shoppers.

Assuming you (the OP) make any sales, what is your upline getting overrides for if they can't answer these questions? What does the plan say? Instead, you ask the guy on the virtual equivalent of the third barstool down, some of whom have never given a seminar and some of whom may not have done one in 10 years.

Exactly why I am asking the questions. Do it right from the start. Then just rinse and repeat . . .

Instead, you ask the guy on the virtual equivalent of the third barstool down, some of whom have never given a seminar and some of whom may not have done one in 10 years.

Lot's of great advice on this forum once you weed through the briers and pigweed . . . ;)

Exactly why I am asking the questions. Do it right from the start. Then just rinse and repeat . . .

Lot's of great advice on this forum once you weed through the briers and pigweed . . . ;)

Here's some advice you are very unlikely to take-get good at MAPD, really good at it, before you even think about doing a public presentation.

I've enrolled as many as 60% of my seminar attendees several years ago (it has gone way down over the past few years, to the point where I have no interest in doing them) but not only understood the products I was presenting I also had enough clients already in my book so that I knew all of the nuances-you have virtually none of that at this point in time and will either fail miserably or get shopped and have complaints filed.

Here's some advice you are very unlikely to take-get good at MAPD, really good at it, before you even think about doing a public presentation.

I've enrolled as many as 60% of my seminar attendees several years ago (it has gone way down over the past few years, to the point where I have no interest in doing them) but not only understood the products I was presenting I also had enough clients already in my book so that I knew all of the nuances-you have virtually none of that at this point in time and will either fail miserably or get shopped and have complaints filed.

I want an invitation to one of Tommy's "seminars" when and if they occur.

I'll come all the way down to Portal to attend! :SLEEP:

-------------------------------------

That's Portal GA, in case anyone's wondering...

Advice always appreciated. I have the SOB's and EOC's figured out for the Plans that I write. The sales side of it and understanding the benefits is pretty easy.

I went through several Secret Shoppers back in the day.

I was unsure of the Sales / Marketing events side of it . . .

I want an invitation to one of Tommy's "seminars" when and if they occur.

I'll come all the way down to Portal to attend!

Ha - come on down Ronnie. you can stay in the camper ;)

This is Great advice, Doing a seminar or any marketing even puts the agent under a microscope, Better really know what you are doing or some little mistake can cost big.

not worth it unless you really know what you are doing to the point the question's on this thread would not have been asked

This is Great advice, Doing a seminar or any marketing even puts the agent under a microscope, Better really know what you are doing or some little mistake can cost big.

not worth it unless you really know what you are doing to the point the question's on this thread would not have been asked

He won't listen but it doesn't matter, he doesn't have enough money to get people to attend even one seminar. Wait until he sends out 3,000 invitations and 3 people show up:1frown:

He won't listen but it doesn't matter, he doesn't have enough money to get people to attend even one seminar. Wait until he sends out 3,000 invitations and 3 people show

Ha - I'm not personally funding these events. Just thinking of doing a few in 2017. To answer my own initial question - there is no rule by CMS against marketing competing plans - just the Plans won't allow it. But - if a certain plan sponsors the event - they will co-op the marketing . . .

Back