Medicare Sales Program for New Florida Agent?

Jonase

Expert
Can anyone recommend someone like Frank that does medicare and is still helping agents? I'm appointed, certified, got some lead cash (is this where the vultures pounce?) and the will - just need a little guidance. I need to start selling asap!

There might be another option but I can't recall what it might be.

Rick

That's funny Rick. I did check out your info but it's not clear to me what your approach is and i thought I'd look for someone closer to home. Aren't you in CA?

There is so much information and some many opinions, it's hard to sift out what makes sense for me specifically.

Frank was a relic.

If you're serious about selling Medicare Supplements, contact Chris Westfall. His site is: Medicare Training - MedicareAgentTraining - dot- com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone[/url]

He's here in Florida but helps motivated agents around the country.

Thanks for posting, I could use this also. :)

Second AEP and midway through another epic disappointment. last year it was a broker who signed a bunch of us up , kept the leads he got from the plan and if he did give us anything it was in a county with little or no coverage.

This year WellStar opens it all up to anyone with a license while adding an in house team too. leads are given for sales and i have plenty on a lead to sale basis, but the clients best interest is not served by a heavy sale. it is a good plan, but i could make more in a call center for ACA than sitting by waiting for more porridge by the master. Next year, Piedmont can sell their own **** the independent insurance agent is dead. We are selling horse whips in a Model T world.

If you're young would like a life not beset by government bureaucracy and health plan promises select another line of work. but what do I know?

Second AEP and midway through another epic disappointment. last year it was a broker who signed a bunch of us up , kept the leads he got from the plan and if he did give us anything it was in a county with little or no coverage. This year WellStar opens it all up to anyone with a license while adding an in house team too. leads are given for sales and i have plenty on a lead to sale basis, but the clients best interest is not served by a heavy sale. it is a good plan, but i could make more in a call center for ACA than sitting by waiting for more porridge by the master. Next year, Piedmont can sell their own **** the independent insurance agent is dead. We are selling horse whips in a Model T world. If you're young would like a life not beset by government bureaucracy and health plan promises select another line of work. but what do I know?

The independent agent is dead? Really? Guess I didn't get the memo.

ok hero, I did this before the war in NYC. HIP, Oxford Health Plans. I'd enter a room and their would be six people seated waiting to learn about the plan. Now (if you are working with the confines of the law) scope of appointments, not able to accept referrals unless they call you... a joke, and bureaucratic mess with no support from brokers or FMO's that are just interested in finding that place on the master's lap. this industry is on the way out and the same people patting your head telling you it will be alright are the ones lining up million dollar advertising programs that drive the sale to a call center with only the hard sells, infirm or insane left to be dealt with by the independent.

Back