Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum

Reply to Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment     
Old 05-13-2017, 11:19 AM   #1
Super Genius

State: vertex is an Insurance Agent from Arizona
Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment
I got the following email from an FMO with an invitation to evaluate their application in a webinar:

Medicare Sales System is designed for situations when meeting medicare clients in person or in person is inconvenient or impractical.

MSS allows you to:

-Enroll clients into a mapd or pdp using phone or email
-Electronically collect soa's and applications
-Compare and quote multiple plans simultaneously
-Enroll both national and regional carriers
-Store applications and soa's online for 10+ years
-100% cms compliant

Is anybody familiar with this or like systems? Thanks.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment
Old 09-01-2017, 08:37 AM   #2
Expert
cruhm1971 on Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment

State: cruhm1971 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment Re: Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment
Our brokerage would like to look into it if you find out who the company is that offers it.

Chris Ruhm
Insurance Advisor
Old 09-01-2017, 08:50 AM   #3
Guru

State: FLM2 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
FLM2 is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment Re: Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment
Originally Posted by vertex View Post
I got the following email from an FMO with an invitation to evaluate their application in a webinar:

Medicare Sales System is designed for situations when meeting medicare clients in person or in person is inconvenient or impractical.

MSS allows you to:

-100% cms compliant

I'm not familiar with that one but Ritter IM offers Medicareful sites at no cost to their agents and they are starting to add more online plans for online enrollments, they will eventually have almost everything.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:27 PM   #4
Super Genius

State: Northeast Agent is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Are you referring to Neishloss & Fleming's new product, chooseyourmedicareplan.com? (the link isn't working). I missed the webinar the other day but they sent me a slide deck. It's a new, multi-carrier online enrollment tool which lists several national (and a regional one in PA) carriers pending carrier and CMS approval.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:15 PM   #5

State: FMOadvisor is an Insurance Agent from

MSS allows you to:

-100% cms compliant

I would recommend that you look at Senior Market Sales in Omaha Nebraska. They have an online system for enrollments that is provided for free to their agents.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:49 PM   #6
Guru
GreenSky on Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment

State: GreenSky is an Insurance Agent from Nevada
GreenSky is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by FMOadvisor View Post
I would recommend that you look at Senior Market Sales in Omaha Nebraska. They have an online system for enrollments that is provided for free to their agents.
Do you work for them?

Rick
Old 09-01-2017, 04:57 PM   #7

State: FMOadvisor is an Insurance Agent from
No, I don't work for them. I have contracts with several FMO's and NMA's across the country so I am aware of their technology.
Old 09-01-2017, 05:05 PM   #8
Super Genius

State: vertex is an Insurance Agent from Arizona
Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment Re: Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment vertex is the thread starter for: Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment

The FMO that is offering it is Berwick Insurance out of Tucson. I don't have any contracts with them but I did see the demonstration and it looked pretty impressive. Basically enroll MAPD and PDP over the phone by sending a link and have the enrollee agree to the terms and conditions. The method they say is approved by CMS. I can see how it could be a real time saver and offer out of state enrollments.

-----------------------

Search and Receive Medicare Supplement Comparison. Evaluate Medicare Insurance Plans
Old 09-05-2017, 12:41 PM   #9
Super Genius
rbrewer on Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment

State: rbrewer is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
Messer and SMS both are offering this enrollment platform and you send the client the link and they are self enrolling with your agent number embedded in it. It is CMS approved and carrier approved.

Rebecca
Old 09-13-2017, 07:05 PM   #10
Expert
cruhm1971 on Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment

State: cruhm1971 is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
The FMO that is offering it is Berwick Insurance out of Tucson. I don't have any contracts with them but I did see the demonstration and it looked pretty impressive. Basically enroll MAPD and PDP over the phone by sending a link and have the enrollee agree to the terms and conditions. The method they say is approved by CMS. I can see how it could be a real time saver and offer out of state enrollments.

-----------------------

Search and Receive Medicare Supplement Comparison. Evaluate Medicare Insurance Plans
I saw Berwicks and inquired about it. It looks pretty sweet as you stated. Apparently FMO's have their own proprietary systems. I know my FMO is in the final stages. I was happy to hear ours was doing it.

Chris Ruhm
Insurance Advisor
Reply to Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum