Medicare Sales System MA PDP Phone Enrollment

vertex

Expert
I got the following email from an FMO with an invitation to evaluate their application in a webinar:

Medicare Sales System is designed for situations when meeting medicare clients in person or in person is inconvenient or impractical.

MSS allows you to:

-Enroll clients into a mapd or pdp using phone or email
-Electronically collect soa's and applications
-Compare and quote multiple plans simultaneously
-Enroll both national and regional carriers
-Store applications and soa's online for 10+ years
-100% cms compliant

Is anybody familiar with this or like systems? Thanks.

I got the following email from an FMO with an invitation to evaluate their application in a webinar:

Medicare Sales System is designed for situations when meeting medicare clients in person or in person is inconvenient or impractical.

MSS allows you to:

-100% cms compliant

I'm not familiar with that one but Ritter IM offers Medicareful sites at no cost to their agents and they are starting to add more online plans for online enrollments, they will eventually have almost everything.

Are you referring to Neishloss & Fleming's new product, chooseyourmedicareplan.com? (the link isn't working). I missed the webinar the other day but they sent me a slide deck. It's a new, multi-carrier online enrollment tool which lists several national (and a regional one in PA) carriers pending carrier and CMS approval.

MSS allows you to:

-100% cms compliant

I would recommend that you look at Senior Market Sales in Omaha Nebraska. They have an online system for enrollments that is provided for free to their agents.

The FMO that is offering it is Berwick Insurance out of Tucson. I don't have any contracts with them but I did see the demonstration and it looked pretty impressive. Basically enroll MAPD and PDP over the phone by sending a link and have the enrollee agree to the terms and conditions. The method they say is approved by CMS. I can see how it could be a real time saver and offer out of state enrollments.

-----------------------

Search and Receive Medicare Supplement Comparison. Evaluate Medicare Insurance Plans

Messer and SMS both are offering this enrollment platform and you send the client the link and they are self enrolling with your agent number embedded in it. It is CMS approved and carrier approved.

The FMO that is offering it is Berwick Insurance out of Tucson. I don't have any contracts with them but I did see the demonstration and it looked pretty impressive. Basically enroll MAPD and PDP over the phone by sending a link and have the enrollee agree to the terms and conditions. The method they say is approved by CMS. I can see how it could be a real time saver and offer out of state enrollments.

-----------------------

Search and Receive Medicare Supplement Comparison. Evaluate Medicare Insurance Plans

I saw Berwicks and inquired about it. It looks pretty sweet as you stated. Apparently FMO's have their own proprietary systems. I know my FMO is in the final stages. I was happy to hear ours was doing it.

Back