Medicare Supplement Conf

TDFnCali

Guru
1000 Post Club
California
Anyone ever attended this conf in KC they do every yr? They are having a "Free day" Mon Apr 25th (before the actual conf tues-wed) for agents to attend and get helpful info to become better...anyone ever attended that?

Im considering going if I think its worth it....or it is just a day of them trying to get u to pay for the actual conf? Free stuff usually isnt worth it, but it sounds pretty good from the agenda....any help would be appreciated?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/23/us/politics/medicare-proposal-takes-aim-at-diabetes.html?_r=0

After 8 years I finally caved in and decided to fly out there. The free day actually looks pretty good IMO.

Like all seminars, if you walk away with just one good idea it's worth it.

Chris westfall mentioned him and his son are speaking there. But for 1.5k plus air, hotel plus I think I'll be out

I'd only go for the free day... Supps only make up about 20-30% of my biz, so going to the actual conf for like $750 (plus hotel, flt) is out.

We should all meet up for the free day!

Are u going again this yr?

Sorry, I just re-read the way I typed that. What I meant was I'm going this year for the first time. I've never been but looking forward to it this year, although I wish it was in Fla.

Kansas City looks pretty cool too though, ready to compare their BBQ vs. Texas.

Sorry, I just re-read the way I typed that. What I meant was I'm going this year for the first time. I've never been but looking forward to it this year, although I wish it was in Fla.

Kansas City looks pretty cool too though, ready to compare their BBQ vs. Texas.

Just looked up airfare, and if I go out of LAX, I can get a rt flt for less then $200....leaving sun, come back tues. I think I might be going!

Just looked up airfare, and if I go out of LAX, I can get a rt flt for less then $200....leaving sun, come back tues. I think I might be going!

Sounds like a great deal on flight. They likely still have rooms available but better check. Should be a good time!

Back