Medicare Supplement Insurance Service, Inc.

A little spam here from a member with one post?

Yeah, I know that their agents recruit, at least now I do. One of their agents tried to recruit me today. He didn't seem to know his a**hole from his elbow, yet told me how much he recently sold in annuity. (Scary if true.) He ducked and dived when asked who the AOR would be. He hemmed and hawed around, finally saying "they're your clients" which is a lie based on what was posted here.

I told him that somebody else already tried to recruit me earlier in the month. He got all befuddled at that news and just said "I don't know him. Uh uh uh I'd rather have you under me." He kept getting the states confused. I asked what carriers? "All the carriers there in Ohio" when I'm in Louisiana. Earlier in the call he talked about Western states. Yes, very confidence inspiring...

Maybe it's really a fine organization, but I can't imagine these agents recruiting anyone but ignorant greenhorns. The first one told me they pay on submission as well, which is a good way to get an agent by the balls. (With Supps it probably isn't that risky, (unless you're submitting T65 apps months prior to actual issuance) but also unnecessary given how quickly they are issued.) At least he had the idea that less is more and referred me to the home office to get contracted and to get questions answered instead of digging the hole deeper.

Why every jackleg operation in the USA is trying to recruit me at this time, I'll never know. Due to a number of circumstances I've pretty much decided to get out of the business at this point. But you never know.

Ah man! That just sucks! By the way, since you brought it up....pssst....hey buddy....need any new contracts? :biggrin:

Back