Medicare Supplement Over 65 Phone Script

judymasterson

Does anyone have a phone script they use for medicare supplements for people over 65? I have been generating leads for 30 years now..Yep I know, a long time! lol Mostly medicare Supps/pre 65 and long term care. I can do those leads in my sleep, but struggling with the over 65 group? I'm targeting people in Oregon. In oregon they have OE every year on their birthday to change supplements if they wish for a lower rate

Last edited:
Does anyone have a phone script they use for medicare supplements for people over 65? I have been generating leads for 30 years now..Yep I know, a long time!

lol Mostly medicare Supps/pre 65 and long term care. I can do those leads in my sleep, but struggling with the over 65 group?

How do you do med supp pre 65?

Here is a generic one that I built my script from but we do not call in states with anniversary or birthday rules so you might need to change it to fit however you want

Last edited:
Here is a generic one that I built my script from but we do not call in states with anniversary or birthday rules so you might need to change it to fit however you want

I just love it when sales calls start with "This is a courtesy call."

So you begin the call with a lie. Nice job!

Rick

In oregon they have OE every year on their birthday to change supplements if they wish for a lower rate

A suggestion might be to target states where folks are:
1) Receptive to strangers more than other states (they do exist)
2) Don't have a birthday or anniversary rule where your clients are encouraged to flee often.

Considering any Medicare Supplement niche focus to be one where you can not only help people but build a long term residual income, having that stability from the beginning and strategically selecting markets where you'll engage is critical.

As we can easily sell by phone these days and the E-apps no longer require wet signatures, and seniors are more open to doing business BY phone, why not pick your market with great care instead of limitations out of the gate?

CW

Back