Medicare Supplement Phone Sales

brwirt

Expert
Im new to the forum and would be interested in learning which company provides the best commissions and contracts for agents who wish to sell med supps via phone. I have my license in 47 states and I'm tired of the call center gig and am looking to expand my horizons.

Thank you

So are you looking for the company who provides the best commission for you or the best priced Med Supp for the client?

If you are selling in 47 states, then there is no one "best" company. You'll have to have several of them just to be competitive in all those states.

I sell med supps exclusively by phone. What I can tell you is there is a crazy amount of companies offering medicare supplements, and a lot of companies only operate in certain states.

47 states would just hinder your production with out a team of agents, as opposed to just focusing on 3-4 states.

Most states you'll have two or three companies worth writing depending on their situation and you'll just be replacing everything else for the most part.

I agree with the above. What is hot in one area might not be in another, within the same state, not to mention other states.

I would focus on areas / states you know, then work on broadening your horizons.

I live in Virginia, so that would be my primary focus. With that said what 3 other states would you focus on?

Back