Medicare Supplement Plan?

Plan G if often a better option than Plan F from a coverage per $ standpoint. Some states the premium difference is slight, others it's larger (the difference often grows as the age increases).

It all depends on what risk the client is acceptable with. Each plan has a use, otherwise it would not be viable in the market place. It's like wrenches; some times you need 3/8" wrench, sometimes you need 9/16" wrench. Both are useful, but neither are the best fit for everything.

Plan F Picks up excess charges, here in Florida its necessary. We don't have a huge price difference. I like to keep it simple for my medicare clients.

Youre right, its Friday... The price diff in florida has you paying the premium, or paying part b deductible.. Both are good plans, just depends which one the agent likes better as they will sell it better, same benes.

Youre right, its Friday... The price diff in florida has you paying the premium, or paying part b deductible.. Both are good plans, just depends which one the agent likes better as they will sell it better, same benes.

In my opinion it should be which one the client likes better. With that said, it's my understanding that AARP is king in Florida. Do they even offer Plan G in Florida? They don't in Georgia.

In my opinion it should be which one the client likes better. With that said, it's my understanding that AARP is king in Florida. Do they even offer Plan G in Florida? They don't in Georgia.

Some do I believe but it's the same either way. About $150 difference in premium per year

Back