Medicare Supplement Quoting Engine

JGold814

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
Does anyone know of a good med supp quoting engine that can be tied into a website so prospective clients can run instant quotes?

Quotit.com (Word & Brown).

I'll have to call them up and get a copy of the demo. Do you know what their rates look like? They want you to call in to find out the rates - the website doesn't show them.

Do you use them? Thoughts on the quality of the quoting engine?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Are you looking for something like this? Check out how I use it on Colorado Medicare | Colorado Medicare Supplement | Colorado Medicare Advantage

What company provides the quoting engine? Do you have a demo copy? Any info on their rates?

Last edited:
The rates, from what i have heard from others I have referred there, tend to be "negotiable" with Quotit.

I pay about $100 per month for the IFP module, Medsupp Module (included with IFP), MA/MAPD/PDP module and the Term Life module. For just IFP/Supps I was paying around $80 a month but others I have sent there were offered a lower monthly.

I think they may offer the Medicare Supplement module stand alone now.

Dave does Quotit.com allow client to apply online with companies that have online applications?

Dave does Quotit.com allow client to apply online with companies that have online applications?

10-4. You have to set it up for each carrier in the quotit setup. Those with online apps you input your ID and then add the link to carrier online app. For paper apps, it will auto-fill your information and carrier ID.

It's a really good program and I only use about 50% of what's available.

Back