Medicare Supplement

Some people on this forum may be interested if you can provide some details including what carriers your clients are with and if you are paid directly from the carriers or through an fmo etc.

The biggest problem you're probably going to have is what you want vs what someone is willing to pay for it might be two very different numbers.

Why do you want to sell it?

Does anyone know a company that will buy a book of my business?

In which state do you reside?
More importantly, state or states that the clients live?
Even most importantly, which upline are you through with this book? (As this will determine the difficulty in transferring clients.)

I only have about 20 policies w Equitable Life. I am pd monthly. I need to raise cash for my daughters wedding. All the business is less than a yr old. Thanks

I only have about 20 policies w Equitable Life. I am pd monthly. I need to raise cash for my daughters wedding. All the business is less than a yr old. Thanks

That's very nice of you to pay for your daughters wedding, I paid for mine :D

With that few policies and that new of business that doesn't sound like you'd get much for it, even if you had a buyer. You'd probably be better off just getting a credit card and using the residuals to pay for it.

What state and how much are you wanting?

And which upline? Seriously, it's like pulling teeth. Moving a book of business away from your upline may be impossible, depending on who it is with. Many, rather most, will not allow you to move these clients. They may allow you to be released and sign with a different FMO, but clients and overrides will stay. So, unless you find a person willing to buy these few (and 20 is pretty much nothing, unless the buyer is going to work these people hard for cross sells) that shares the same upline, I doubt you'll receive an offer.

And which upline? Seriously, it's like pulling teeth. Moving a book of business away from your upline may be impossible, depending on who it is with. Many, rather most, will not allow you to move these clients. They may allow you to be released and sign with a different FMO, but clients and overrides will stay. So, unless you find a person willing to buy these few (and 20 is pretty much nothing, unless the buyer is going to work these people hard for cross sells) that shares the same upline, I doubt you'll receive an offer.

If Rick bought these it would more than double his book of business...

----------

By the time we get all the info needed to make a decision the book will be 6 years old...:swoon:

Back