Medicare Supplement TM

RookieYankee

Guru
100+ Post Club
What companies are there that telemarket for the medicare market? I make some calls but I wanted to make certain I saw the number of people I needed to see on a weekly basis. Thank you in advance for giving me your two cents.

----------

Nobody knows? Am I in the wrong forum?

What companies are there that telemarket for the medicare market? I make some calls but I wanted to make certain I saw the number of people I needed to see on a weekly basis. Thank you in advance for giving me your two cents. ---------- Nobody knows? Am I in the wrong forum?
You mean telemarket as in sell over the phone? Really hard to pry open that "worry box" that way.

Ask your bosses at Bankers since you're so enamored with them.

So far the only ignorant people I've met are you and JDeasy. Nobody has made judgements aside from the two of you, which is why I'm glad I don't care about either opinions.

I'm sure it's so easy to talk about all the apps you've closed as brokers especially on an internet forum. Clearly everyone can trust people on the internet.

Also if you see how dishonest people from Bankers are why don't you start a crusade and begin calling the DOBI on bankers? You're so adamant about how evil we are and yet you do nothing. You must be doing the same thing as those people since you don't wanna bring it up.

As for efes and fex it seems like everyone here are only pushing to help those companies and there is no room for any other companies. Sounds like people only recruiting for only those companies and no others to me.

Last edited:
So far the only ignorant people I've met are you and JDeasy. Nobody has made judgements aside from the two of you, which is why I'm glad I don't care about either opinions.

I'm sure it's so easy to talk about all the apps you've closed as brokers especially on an internet forum. Clearly everyone can trust people on the internet.

Also if you see how dishonest people from Bankers are why don't you start a crusade and begin calling the DOBI on bankers? You're so adamant about how evil we are and yet you do nothing. You must be doing the same thing as those people since you don't wanna bring it up.

As for efes and fex it seems like everyone here are only pushing to help those companies and there is no room for any other companies. Sounds like people only recruiting for only those companies and no others to me.

I don't care too much about calling Bankers agents dishonest. Most are brand new agents who don't know any better.

Some bankers agents have "competed" (I'll use that term lightly) with me for some clients. It's not a hard sale when I show them banker's current rates at 65, 75, and 85.

Just to use real numbers, at
- 65 (F-NT) Bankers is ranked #24 in OH at $150.20 for Plan G.
- 75 (F-NT) Bankers is ranked #27 in OH at $227.40 for Plan G.
- 85 (F-NT) Bankers is ranked #28 in OH at $325.87 for Plan G.

Out of 31 carriers - Bankers is pretty high.

So - while all brokers may not have been "nice" to you - why not go independent? Seriously. Higher commissions - Better options for your clients (especially long-term) - you don't have to go to sales meetings with new agents ;) - you run your own business.

Why stay with a mediocre agency, with a mediocre commission, pushing a mediocre carrier?

Medicare market - you can't telemarket for that (MA and PDP). I know, you're really talking about Med Sups, Bankers managers make MA plans sound like crap. Au contraire, there's some real value in some of those plans and is a best fit for some prospects. I don't think management makes anywhere near as much on MA than Med Sups which is why they try to make MA look like piles of poop (they have an arrangement with Humana to contract their agents for MA/PDP).

Latest posts

Back