Medico's Dental, Vision & Hearing Plan

insurance0707

Guru
1000 Post Club
Michigan
I know Medico has made changes to electronic enrollment for their Dental, Vision and Hearing plan. In the past, you could just send them a link and they filled out their information and enrolled. Now it looks like you have to have all of the clients info, social security #, checking account routing #, etc. and then you can send them a link to enroll. Some people probably won't want to give that info to you over the phone. Has anyone figured out away around this or is there still a way you can just send a link?

thanks in advance to any responses

I know Medico has made changes to electronic enrollment for their Dental, Vision and Hearing plan. In the past, you could just send them a link and they filled out their information and enrolled. Now it looks like you have to have all of the clients info, social security #, checking account routing #, etc. and then you can send them a link to enroll. Some people probably won't want to give that info to you over the phone. Has anyone figured out away around this or is there still a way you can just send a link?

thanks in advance to any responses

I have sold one policy with medico, never been paid, used their link too, customer service is crap with them, they just pass the buck, won't sell them so sorry, no i don't know.
:nah:

I have sold one policy with medico, never been paid, used their link too, customer service is crap with them, they just pass the buck, won't sell them so sorry, no i don't know.

I haven't been paid on the few that I have sold either.

I wonder why they got rid of the link to enroll. That looked like it would have been very convenient for the client and the agent

Guess this varies with the producer. I have been paid on my sales and found sales support very helpful.

I would look at UCT's DVH plan. I get paid with regularity and the plans are pretty comparable. I know someone who sells both and prefers UCT.(United Commercial Travelers)

I have nothing against Medico. I sell a ton of their Med Supp, service is great and commissions paid as expected. I would gladly sell their DVH, but I've found UCT to be a better value for my clients. It goes to 90% and $2,000 max benefit which is what most of my customers want.

I do sell both UCT and Medico. Medico is a bit cheaper and offers 2 cleanings a year. Cleanings are covered immediatly and with UCT there's a 3 month waiting period. I don't like the $100 deductible that Medico has but there's tradeoffs on both plans.

Back