Medigap question.....

Gracy92

Hello , I am new in the business of Insurance , I was wondering what company is better to start working and get appoint it I'm currently on California , Imperial County. I'm trying to focus on , Life and Medicare Supplements.Thank you!

Hello , I am new in the business of Insurance , I was wondering what company is better to start working and get appoint it I'm currently on California , Imperial County. I'm trying to focus on , Life and Medicare Supplements.Thank you!

Imperial County has so many people in poverty it's not the easiest for Med Supps. But I spent 40 years selling insurance in CA. Please send me your phone number and we can talk.

Rick

AARP, Continental Life and Humana have competitive Med Supps in El Centro/Imperial County. That’s the desert area between San Diego and Yuma. High senior and Hispanic population. Can put you touch with someone if you want more details. Feel free to DM me.

Imperial County has so many people in poverty it's not the easiest for Med Supps. But I spent 40 years selling insurance in CA. Please send me your phone number and we can talk.

Rick

I will 2nd to get in touch with GreenSky (Rick).

Back