Medigap Telesales - Do You Sell in NY?

Also NY does not allow excess charges and has good state drug assistance program through Epic (couples can make up to 100K and qualify)

This can help some one get out of MA plan

----------

And am I correct that since your not F2F you have to mail paper app, cannot be done with e-app?

Yes AARP is paper, Easy though, I rarely have one mailed out that does not get compleated

----------

However I no longer actively market there, I do still get a good amount of referrals though

Is getting your agency a non res license I'm ny easy? I see you have to go thru the state and not nipr

A couple of years back I vaguely remember hearing that only one FMO was able to offer telesales for UHC/AARP. I think it was Senior Market Sales out of NE. I'm in PA and spend a lot of time in the summer in the Northeastern part of the state near the NY line and may try and sell Supps there in person this year.

I just wanted to mention that Medicare Supplements in the state of NY are community rated - I found confirmation of this on medicareinterative.org (I haven't submitted enough posts to add the link).

Not sure if you were aware of that already but that may factor into selling in the state of NY.

I just wanted to mention that Medicare Supplements in the state of NY are community rated - I found confirmation of this on medicareinterative.org (I haven't submitted enough posts to add the link).

Not sure if you were aware of that already but that may factor into selling in the state of NY.

Then get busy and make 13 more posts so you can post the link.:twitchy:

Back