Messer/Intergrated IMO

Then I was badly misinformed. I apologize for tying you to Parker and Asses.

JD it takes a big person to say they are sorry and I appreciate your saying it here. My guess from reading your many posts and content throughout this Forum was you are a good agent who cares. I'm glad to set the record straight and very much appreicate your acknowledging the information you were given was incorrect. We all make mistakes sometimes - including me. Here's hoping we all do more right than wrong and that 2012 is a great year for all of us. Thanks again JD

Did you even read the 2nd page of comments

This may well be none of my business, but I must stand up for what I believe in and Messer Financial is what I believe in, what I am about to say is not a hear say, but it is what I know from my own personal experience with Messer Financial. First of all I have over 20 some odd contracts with Messer Financial and they are always a phone call away if I ever need anything. When I first got my insurance license, I was screwed over by some other organization, and Bill Rice the Ceo of Messer came to my rescue. He not only offered me contracts with great commissions, he has been a great Mentor to me in the insurance business. Next his company has one of the greatest agent/agency support departments I ever seen, all you have to do is call or email and I will get answers and support on whaterver it is that I needed. Another thing is they really work for their agents and not the agents work for them, they offer weekly webinars on various products, personal websites to agents and agencies, and several other helpful tools, so that their agents can be more productive. I just feel this is really a shame that someone whom has no ties to Messer is running their name through the Mud without any concrete evidence. You know there is a such thing called Slander. Right now Messer is a victim of Slander based on somones false acquisation. This type of behavior is really not justifiable to Messer. I read thousands of post on here and has never responded, but this one hit close to home and is very in-accurate to say the least. I can understand if some is bitter with another organization, and want to voice their opinion, but please becareful and not harm the innocent and in this case Messer Financial is just an innocent by stander who has been accused of something they are totally innocent on. Anyone who cares to get more in depth information on a great FMO who goes by the name of Messer Financial contact me Rod Moore I will share with you what they have meant to me and my agents over the last 5 yrs and it has been nothing but a great relationship. So please becareful when throwing out negativity especially when theres no truth, because it effects more than just the one it was intended for.

My name is Bill Rice and as the President and cofounder of MESSER I can tell you with 1000% certainty MESSER has never done business with Parker or the Assurance Group nor have we ever contracted with either of those agencies. Guys I have no idea why jdeasy and magagent are on these boards saying things about us that are untrue but lets hope they are simply misinformed at best. I myself am an agent and paid my bills for a long time through personal production. Yeah, I got screwed along the way by some bad organizations and I created MESSER in my attempt to do it right and treat agents fairly. I take alot of pride in MESSER and how we treat agents. You can google us and you will not find the kind of negative press on us like Parker and TAG have for the very simple reason that we do care about every agent and we are not like either of those organizations. Do we screw up sometimes? Yes, we do. The difference is we try and own it when we do, admit it and then do our best to fix it. My door is always open and anyone can google Messer and call me direct at anytime. I'm not hiding behind an anonymous post and I'll be happy to talk with anyone and answer any question about us.

Mr. Rice,

As a recognized top producing agent holding appointments with Messer, I respectfully take you up on your "open door" policy and ask that you contact me to discuss some very serious issues I have with how my business has and is being handled. I am a victim of some of the "mistakes" you might be referring to and I am eager to discuss my concerns with you. I am with-holding my name and specific details (at this time) from the forum in hopes that I can speak with you personally and resolve these issues.

Please reply to my personal email at [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,

Concerned producer

Sounds like the the MESS in Messer definitely applies.

Mr. Rice,

As a recognized top producing agent holding appointments with Messer, I respectfully take you up on your "open door" policy and ask that you contact me to discuss some very serious issues I have with how my business has and is being handled. I am a victim of some of the "mistakes" you might be referring to and I am eager to discuss my concerns with you. I am with-holding my name and specific details (at this time) from the forum in hopes that I can speak with you personally and resolve these issues.

Please reply to my personal email at [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Sincerely,

Concerned producer

Do not do business with this organization at all!! I can tell you from personal experience. They have too much control over commissions. You are not paid by the carriers. All commissions are assigned to Messer. I can attest to a few times they were not paid on time. Funny that Bill Rice is the president/CEO but you never heard him holding any conference calls for the agents or anything. Seems like him and Mr. Messer were always hiding behind the scenes. I could recommend quite a few FMOs that are better!!

Ok I HAVE to chime in. I have been with Messer for almost 14 years! In all my years of working I have never had the pleasure of working with such an honest, professional, and ethical organization. These guys are so much more than an IMO to me. Bill Rice and Roy Messer along with their staff are head and shoulders above any others I've ever met in the insurance world. Bill and Roy have not only mentored me, but they have delivered everything they promised and more. I can't even imagine a more honest empowering organization existing in the insurance world. I was a MDRT producer before I joined them and continue to this day to have a lucrative successful career. Anyone is always free to leave AND take your business. This is not a captive IMO. I have been screwed several times before Messer so I'm not spouting crap. I find it crazy to see such an amazing organization slandered with nothing to back it up. I will not do business with anyone other than Messer! In 14 years I can tell you story after story of insurance nightmare scenarios (we all go through, IF you are a producer) where Bill and Roy have gone above and beyond to help me do what's right for my clients. Whether that means the old days working with the DOI and Attorney General, in the old recision days ,to get a client's policy reinstated before or after a major surgery to helping bring a client's table rating down. On top of that ANY TIME I've had commission issues they have been right there to help me get it resolved. Sounds to me like the people slandering an impeccable name in the industry need to take a look at their side of the street. Messer Financial are 5 stars out of 5!

Back