Messer/Intergrated IMO

scotte

Guru
100+ Post Club
Any one have any experience with either Messer Financial or Intergrated Benefits as a Foresters IMO?

Which company is better to work with?
Which offers better contracts? No assigning of commissions?

I'd vote for Integrated over Messer.

Easily one of the best FMO's in the business. I don't have any personal experience with them as an agent, but from my time in the industry at various roles, their name always comes up as a legit and ethical crew. When you can't get a direct contract they're the best mid level marketer in the nation IMO.

Their only disadvantage is that they have an upline too.

Any one have any experience with either Messer Financial or Intergrated Benefits as a Foresters IMO?

Which company is better to work with?
Which offers better contracts? No assigning of commissions?

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE FROM MESSER!

For sure do not get a contract through Universal through Messer. It's a lifetime contract with NO release! Even after they screw you and do not pay you your commission!

I have documented proof. Contact me direct!

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE FROM MESSER!

For sure do not get a contract through Universal through Messer. It's a lifetime contract with NO release! Even after they screw you and do not pay you your commission!

I have documented proof. Contact me direct!

Can you pm me about your situation with Messer and Universal. I'm currently sign up with them through Messer.

Can you pm me about your situation with Messer and Universal. I'm currently sign up with them through Messer.

FWIW, I've been working with Messer for a while now and have no issues with them. When I was researching FMO's last year I found that you can pretty well find issues with all FMO's. I work with three, and they all operate basically the same way. The key to good communication with FMO's really lies in the hands or your contact at that company. I had issues with one of them, but since I switched contacts, I've had no issues. And in their defense, the lady I had issues communicating with had a lot going on in her personal life (medical issues I believe).

FWIW, I've been working with Messer for a while now and have no issues with them. When I was researching FMO's last year I found that you can pretty well find issues with all FMO's. I work with three, and they all operate basically the same way. The key to good communication with FMO's really lies in the hands or your contact at that company. I had issues with one of them, but since I switched contacts, I've had no issues. And in their defense, the lady I had issues communicating with had a lot going on in her personal life (medical issues I believe).

Messer is tied in with Parker and Asses. That's all one needs to know to stay away from them.

Back