MOO PDP Plans Faxed Apps

I was told last week that we could fax PDP apps to MOO. I was told that this was a very recent approval that they received. However, when I called back, one of the BS people told me that I was out of my flipping mind, that they didn't accept faxed apps. I called back twice, and two of the three said no. I don't really like moo anyway, but wanted to know if this was accurate or old news to you med experts out there?

I was told last week that we could fax PDP apps to MOO. I was told that this was a very recent approval that they received. However, when I called back, one of the BS people told me that I was out of my flipping mind, that they didn't accept faxed apps. I called back twice, and two of the three said no. I don't really like moo anyway, but wanted to know if this was accurate or old news to you med experts out there?

Yes, they did/do accept faxed applications. I faxed in one on Tuesday to them. It took forever for the line to not be busy and I checked on Wednesday to make sure they received it and they did.

Back