Most Important Lesson Learned?

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
What is some of the most important things you learned in your business? What about stuff you wish you learned earlier?

What is some of the most important things you learned in your business? What about stuff you wish you learned earlier?

Your sales pitch can be cut WAY down time wise....keep it simple and direct. They don't need to know every last detail about Medicare or every nuance about the 10 standardized plans....most of which no one buys. Then ask for the business in the first conversation. You have nothing to lose.

Underwriting niches,,

Also what I fear a specific objection they will likely develop that objection.

When I was new many had the objection on S.S over the phone banking over the phone, I want to deal with local agent, many times,

Now I never get the SS objection, very rarely get the banking although on occasion I still get the local agent thing, Funny thing is 3 out of the last 5 times I got the local agent excuse was on a TN lead

Agreed, most of us have 2 ears and 1 mouth, consider that a good ratio when speaking to a client i.e listen twice as much as you speak.

btw. My wife has 4 mouths and 1 ear. :swoon:

Hahahaa, that's funny...dare you to say that to her face.:laugh:

I can't remember who said it but after I read that about doing more listening and less talking during the appointment, I started closing twice as many. If you'll listen, they'll tell you what they want...what's important to them.:yes:

Hahahaa, that's funny...dare you to say that to her face.:laugh:

I can't remember who said it but after I read that about doing more listening and less talking during the appointment, I started closing twice as many. If you'll listen, they'll tell you what they want...what's important to them.:yes:

I will and I have, but it takes me days to have another chance to interject

Back