Move from FE/MA to Med Supp---your Advice?

If you sell just $2,000 in commission per month (around two med sups per week) in addition to your FE sales you will have $24,000 in renewals before you get out of bed on January 1st of your 2nd year.

You normally do not give me a reason to challenge your statements but I will this time.

Two Medigap sales a month, 24 for the year, will generate $24k in (annualized) renewals?

I need to get an Indiana license because my Medigap comp isn't anywhere near that on 24 sales.

I believe in ME---but I dont believe in the unknown--and with IMOs they have all the cards in THEIR hand. For a change I'd like to see them show their hand

I found a very good FE IMO that was willing to provide leads at no cost--and a haircut which I understand--and then when we proved ourselves to each other we went to paying for leads and 120% contracts. I dont mind taking a "haircut" if we both get what we want.

Any names of these "Barber Shops?" LOL

Two supps per week would drive $2K/month revenue.

The biggest challenge for people to hit really big numbers in Med supps is a lasting, quality lead source. And nobody is giving that away.

Sounds like you don't want to take any risks and want your FMO to have enough skin in the game as a safety net. Unless I read it wrong.

Two supps per week would drive $2K/month revenue.

The biggest challenge for people to hit really big numbers in Med supps is a lasting, quality lead source. And nobody is giving that away.

Sounds like you don't want to take any risks and want your FMO to have enough skin in the game as a safety net. Unless I read it wrong.

thats exactly what he wants. No risk, no reward.

You normally do not give me a reason to challenge your statements but I will this time. Two Medigap sales a month, 24 for the year, will generate $24k in (annualized) renewals? I need to get an Indiana license because my Medigap comp isn't anywhere near that on 24 sales.

Somerco! Never question the Newbs!

Read it again and focus. Two per week.

Taking a cut in commission to offset their costs puts us on the same side of the table. I can afford a temporary cut--I CANT afford a "gift" to them of $1500 in lead costs that nets me half that in commissions--and I had no way to verify if their system worked.

If I have something that really works, I have no problem proving it out when the cost of the proof is shared. Its simple and rational but lead firms and IMOs all want their cash up front--if it works for you or not.

Taking a cut in commission to offset their costs puts us on the same side of the table. I can afford a temporary cut--I CANT afford a "gift" to them of $1500 in lead costs that nets me half that in commissions--and I had no way to verify if their system worked.

If I have something that really works, I have no problem proving it out when the cost of the proof is shared. Its simple and rational but lead firms and IMOs all want their cash up front--if it works for you or not.

What state are you in?

You normally do not give me a reason to challenge your statements but I will this time. Two Medigap sales a month, 24 for the year, will generate $24k in (annualized) renewals? I need to get an Indiana license because my Medigap comp isn't anywhere near that on 24 sales.

He said 2 sups a week. .

You won't be in business long with that attitude. You need to grow a pair...

Back