Move from FE/MA to Med Supp---your Advice?

Do you really trust the gubment to pay you the 5-cents per enrollment?

I don't write exchange business so I don't have that headache. Just have to deal with clients whose health insurance premium has been like a car payment and going to more like a house payment.

Sorry about that bob. I'm blaming Humana, 3,5 hours on hold since last week and no one could fix the problem.

You didn't keep me up. I had others later than you.

Wish you had called me sooner rather than trying to handle it yourself. Did you get enrolled? Didn't see your app. I have at least half a dozen that were supposed to submit yesterday but I don't have confirmation.

This gummint deadline crap is for the birds.

I don't write exchange business so I don't have that headache. Just have to deal with clients whose health insurance premium has been like a car payment and going to more like a house payment. You didn't keep me up. I had others later than you. Wish you had called me sooner rather than trying to handle it yourself. Did you get enrolled? Didn't see your app. I have at least half a dozen that were supposed to submit yesterday but I don't have confirmation. This gummint deadline crap is for the birds.

Can you even see apps on Agent Workbench? I can see the number of apps, but it won't expand to list each application. According to my internal rep they are aware of the problem.

I can see counts but not the actual app, submitted or issued. Haven't been able to expand since around 2PM Monday.

The more you produce, the more an IMO should be willing to work with you. However, I have seen a lot of agents say they are going to produce large numbers, and then are lucky to write one app semi-annually.

Many IMO's have discounted mail drops through third party vendors. That is probably your best avenue should you not want to give up any commissions.

Once you have proven yourself in sales, that's when IMO's should really start paying attention to you and working closer with you.

The more you produce, the more an IMO should be willing to work with you. However, I have seen a lot of agents say they are going to produce large numbers, and then are lucky to write one app semi-annually.

Many IMO's have discounted mail drops through third party vendors. That is probably your best avenue should you not want to give up any commissions.

Once you have proven yourself in sales, that's when IMO's should really start paying attention to you and working closer with you.

How many policies per month would an agent have to produce to get your attention?

Back