Mutual of omaha 0% plan g two years!!!

G.Gordon

Guru
1000 Post Club
Missouri
TWO YEARS IN A ROW, NO INCREASE AND ONLY 6% ON F. AWESOME!!! THEY TOLD US THAT RATE STABILITY WAS THEIR NEW "NORMAL" AT THE MAUI CONFERENCE AND THE PROOF IS IN!!:yes:

TWO YEARS IN A ROW, NO INCREASE AND ONLY 6% ON F. AWESOME!!! THEY TOLD US THAT RATE STABILITY WAS THEIR NEW "NORMAL" AT THE MAUI CONFERENCE AND THE PROOF IS IN!!:yes:

Here in Georgia they had a rate decrease last year in Plan G and no increase this year. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Wait until they close that G plan block of business in a few months and then sit back and watch the increases start. Then they will be pissed they not only have a high premium but also have to pay the Part B deductible on top of it.

If G goes up, F goes up and probably more than G. Premium difference that made G a deal over F is now even greater.

Your argument is strongly Obama-ish.

pay the Part B deductible

The new law is estimated to cost $210 billion over 10 years but Congress approved to offset or pay for only $70 billion; beneficiaries will pay approximately half this cost, or $35 billion. One way beneficiaries will pay this cost is through increased Part B premiums. Over the next 8 years, the standard Part B premium is projected to increase from $104.90 to $156.20, a difference of over $50. This is a sharp increase compared to the previous 8 years where the Part B premium only increased by $11.40.
Doc Fix and H.R. 2 ~ It Could Have Been Worse

The new law is estimated to cost $210 billion over 10 years but Congress approved to offset or pay for only $70 billion; beneficiaries will pay approximately half this cost, or $35 billion. One way beneficiaries will pay this cost is through increased Part B premiums. Over the next 8 years, the standard Part B premium is projected to increase from $104.90 to $156.20, a difference of over $50. This is a sharp increase compared to the previous 8 years where the Part B premium only increased by $11.40.
Doc Fix and H.R. 2 ~ It Could Have Been Worse

Well its not as bad as I thought it might be, Better that majority is in the form of premium rather then more increase of part B

Better that majority is in the form of premium rather then more increase of part B

One does not preclude the other.

No doubt there will be more cost shifting down the road. They gotta find more ways to fund Obamacare subsidies and what better way than taxing old people?

That is great news. Now all I need to see is about a 75% price decrease on their current Plan N policyholders and I would be happy to consider the possibility of maybe writing them again someday.

One does not preclude the other.

No doubt there will be more cost shifting down the road. They gotta find more ways to fund Obamacare subsidies and what better way than taxing old people?

Very True, Have been worn down to accept the ok short term even though Its obvious the the long term outlook is not good, an inch here an inch there

Latest posts

Back