Mutual of Omaha Rate Increases

Wow didn't know that was possible or legal, Is heartland the only one doing this now?

I have them just never felt a reason to sell them glad I have not

Heartland's the only one I know of. I've had them for several years and haven't used them for 3-4 years. They filled a couple of niches at one time. I wouldn't use their certificate and as a result, they termed me for lack of production...boo hoo.

All of their other products are just copies of Equitable products.

Did/Does IAC offer an association plan?

Not to my knowledge, they don't.

On another note, you may or may not have been talking about us when you mentioned some FMO pimping MoO and Aetna simply because they get bigger overrides for them compared to other companies. If you were referring to us, first off, we don't really pimp any particular company. We NEVER pimp a company because overrides are bigger. On these two particular companies that certainly wouldn't be the case. They are probably among the lowest when it comes to override percentages.

Not you Todd (or Tom) or whatever you go by these days. Someone else and don't try 20 questions. I won't say who and that is all I will say.

So who would you recommend ? Not really a hard questions not sure why you won't answer it

Run rates on CSG for Georgia and see which carriers are competitive on Plan G and Plan N. That should give you an idea of the carriers he might use.

Back