My AEP Moment

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
Ok, since all you folks have been telling your AEP moment time for mine.

This was my first AEP with advantage plans..I think that should be known so some of this makes sense.

This has been far and away the buzyist year ever for me from Oct 1st until now... why? not only did I get into advantage plans but I also have under 65 health and med supps... here was the problem, the under 65 business went crazy nuts... why I have no idea, add all that to the normal med supp business and the new advantage plans as well as 3 year old twins i was killing myself... literly.. here is is.

I noticed last weekend that I was feeling kind of "off center" but blew it off... I have a visit with my orthopedic doctor due to a back injury from golf and he said (Tues) your blood preasure is 150 over 97, get it checked.... I then went out to an advantage appt. and about 10 minn in I felt like crap... dizzy, confused just flat scared to be there... as I was driving home (15 minn from my house) i got lost, had no clue where I was. I had to GPS it home thats how lost. When I got home I started stumbling like I was drunk... ok, now its time to go to the doctor...

at the er clinic my readings were 157 over 115... stroke time.. almost. I was treated with meds and told to shut it down till next week.... stress baby... almost killed me, been resting and doing nothing since tuesday. Have mri and other test next week to see if I did stroke out..

Why am I telling you people all this? simple, when I got home I could not read my handwriting from the MAPD app... had to redo it... next, I got on here to see if I said anything mean, stupid or crazy.... on a few post I could not understand what the hell I was saying... I was confused for a few days so with that I say... sorry and guys, slow down.

Stop running appointments. Strictly do tele sales. Your mind, body, heart, family and ultimately your customers will thank you...

Dec 2007 my heart rate went over 100 bpm for a whole week. I kept monitoring it. At rest it would drop to 85 or 90. My resting rate is usually 55-62. At one apt it looked like they dimmed the lights several times. Stopped by a local clinic to be told to come back later. Later the doc hit the roof with anger over them sending someone with "heart" issues away. A night in a small town hospital, wife drove me to the city the next day, diagnosed with sever mitral valve problems. Got it observed for a few years till it was to the point to doing permanent damage.

Valve fixed 8/2011 via the DeVinci intuitive robot. Three small holes under my right arm. Thirteen month check up showed all damage reversed itself.

Stress and anxiety can kick in underlying problems.

This was my first AEP with advantage plans..I think that should be known so some of this makes sense.

This has been far and away the buzyist year ever for me from Oct 1st until now... why? not only did I get into advantage plans but I also have under 65 health and med supps... here was the problem, the under 65 business went crazy nuts... why I have no idea, add all that to the normal med supp business and the new advantage plans as well as 3 year old twins i was killing myself... literly.. here is is.

I noticed last weekend that I was feeling kind of "off center" but blew it off... I have a visit with my orthopedic doctor due to a back injury from golf and he said (Tues) your blood preasure is 150 over 97, get it checked.... I then went out to an advantage appt. and about 10 minn in I felt like crap... dizzy, confused just flat scared to be there... as I was driving home (15 minn from my house) i got lost, had no clue where I was. I had to GPS it home thats how lost. When I got home I started stumbling like I was drunk... ok, now its time to go to the doctor...

at the er clinic my readings were 157 over 115... stroke time.. almost. I was treated with meds and told to shut it down till next week.... stress baby... almost killed me, been resting and doing nothing since tuesday. Have mri and other test next week to see if I did stroke out..

Why am I telling you people all this? simple, when I got home I could not read my handwriting from the MAPD app... had to redo it... next, I got on here to see if I said anything mean, stupid or crazy.... on a few post I could not understand what the hell I was saying... I was confused for a few days so with that I say... sorry and guys, slow down.

Sorry to hear this. Hope there is no damage. Have you had BPP issues before?

again, the reason for the post was for about a week i was stupid and I just could not make sence of any of my post or client applications... it was more of a "hey, im sorry"

Tader, there’s no need for a bunch of sorry’s. Even Rick will let what you said about him slide.

This business isn’t worth getting sick over. It’s a here today gone tomorrow proposition.

Get better bud! :1laugh:

Stop yer whinin' and cowboy up. AEP only comes twice a year.

Back