MyMedicare on the Fritz?

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Tried logging into mymedicare.gov and got this message.

This application is not fully accessible to users whose browsers do not support or have the Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) disabled. For a more optimal experience viewing this application, please enable CSS in your browser and refresh the page.

Hasn't been a problem before. Doesn't happen on the regular (Medicare.gov) site. Messed up in Chrome, FF and Edge.

Anyone else having a problem?

Tried logging into mymedicare.gov and got this message.

Hasn't been a problem before. Doesn't happen on the regular (Medicare.gov) site. Messed up in Chrome, FF and Edge.

Anyone else having a problem?

Right after I read this I did with IE and Edge, but not with Chrome. Now all three work. Someone must have made a change, noticed that it didn't work, and fixed it.

Cleared cache. Tried logging in again. Same problem. Even tried on tablet that had never been used to access mymedicare.

Cleared cache. Tried logging in again. Same problem. Even tried on tablet that had never been used to access mymedicare.

Mine is all good here on all three browsers and even using incognito for chrome. Reached the address on multiple devices as well (phone, tablet, computer) and different computers in the office.

Back