NAMSA or Medicare Training 101?

From what I know about both:

NAMSA is more of an educational workshop / newsletter and Medicare Training 101 is more on going training and support.

I would say subscribe to the NAMSA newsletter to stay on top of industry news and then get training from Medicare Training 101.

Thanks Paul.

The site says the Medicare, Medicaid and Medicare supplement training is from WebCE. I have taken that course and got my 12 hours of CE so I don't really need that.

The newsletter might be nice. Not sure if that comes at the associate level or not.

Don't really care about the NAMSA logo for my site or business card.

I'm a member of NAMSA. They no longer have a designation after finishing the course but that's not a big deal anyway.

Ron sends out a newsletter at least once a week and goes into detail about changes pending through Congress (or not pending). It's good information but won't help with learning Medicare.

Bob, you're too old to learn anyway.

Rick

You are wrong, Rick. I am not too old to learn. I learn something almost every day.

Sometimes I forget what I learned and have to learn it again the next day.

Have you seen my car keys?

I get Ron's newsletter (NAMSA) and I've had some really great conversations with him. He's a super cool guy and yes the newsletter does help keep me up to date with all the behind the scenes government stuff that I typically would pay absolutely no attention to.

I never let those kind of topics into my Med supp conversations with prospects as for most it's total info overload, but it's nice to know nonetheless.

Back