National Medicare Supplement Conference

It's not worth if for producing agents. I commented on that in another thread where the event organizer came on complaining people were being negative and said it wasn't for producers. Yet much of the marketing I saw certainly was targeting producers.

A Med Supp producing agent with limited to average funds can spend their money far wiser, IMO. As far as I'm concerned the space is wide open to hold a very successful Producer Medicare Supplement Conference focusing on the details you're mentioning.

If I had more time I'd consider putting one together.

My question was rhetorical.:biggrin:

Jesse Slome has once again made sessions videotaped from the event available to watch for free...

The American Association for Medicare Supplement (AAMSI) just announced no-cost access to watch 28 sessions filmed at the Ninth National Medicare Supplement Insurance Summit. The industry conference was held April 11-13, 2017 in Dallas, TX. Over 750 attended the national Medigap industry conference that included sessions on marketing, pricing, servicing and legislative issues. AAMSI makes available free access to watch video of the speakers along with their presentations. To access go to:

https://medicaresupp.org/videos

It's not worth if for producing agents. I commented on that in another thread where the event organizer came on complaining people were being negative and said it wasn't for producers. Yet much of the marketing I saw certainly was targeting producers.

A Med Supp producing agent with limited to average funds can spend their money far wiser, IMO. As far as I'm concerned the space is wide open to hold a very successful Producer Medicare Supplement Conference focusing on the details you're mentioning.

If I had more time I'd consider putting one together.

Put me on the list if that ever happens, or if you can get Mr. Westfall to do another event. :swoon:

Back