National Senior Seminars

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Has anyone worked with these people?. Claim to put on free seminars for the agent.. I assume the agent pays for the venue.. You have to contract with them and it looks as if they only rep Aetna.. Different twist on supporting agents if everything is on the up and up and you don't have to assign commissions.

https://www.nationalseniorseminar.com/

Has anyone worked with these people?. Claim to put on free seminars for the agent.. I assume the agent pays for the venue.. You have to contract with them and it looks as if they only rep Aetna.. Different twist on supporting agents if everything is on the up and up and you don't have to assign commissions.

https://www.nationalseniorseminar.com/

I googled them and couldn't find anything else on them. Makes me nervous when a company doesn't show their address on their website.:skeptical:

I did a right click, view page source info, then control F, search for contact... found on line 87 Smart Planning Insurance Group, out of Kernersville.

Then did a google search: smart planning insurance group. That lead me to home which is out of Kernersville. One might assume, it is the same group.

Did i teach any of you some new detective tricks?

I did a right click, view page source info, then control F, search for contact... found on line 87 Smart Planning Insurance Group, out of Kernersville.

Then did a google search: smart planning insurance group. That lead me to home which is out of Kernersville. One might assume, it is the same group.

Hard to teach an old dog new tricks. The contact numbers are in NC. SC, and GA.

----------

BTW, the great granddaughter we are raising is starting to talk. She calls her Mammaw Ba Boo and me Dawg...

----------

BTW, the great granddaughter we are raising is starting to talk. She calls her Mammaw Ba Boo and me Dawg...

Don't worry. They offer pet insurance and can teach an old dog new tricks. See 5th paragraph:

Pet Insurance

Edit: You might have to move to NC or VA, but they're not far away.

Myself and my wife who is also a broker have been in contact with them,,,......until they disappeared 2 weeks ago....They no longer answer our calls or emails and on their site with the chatbox. My wife contracted with AET MA with them and at that point you are supposed to get a password to the rest of their site... As soon as she was appointed 2 wks ago I try to email them and get an answer on the chat. I only got a short cryptic answer that the site is now under construction and they arent giving out a password now.....they went silent after that.

I emailed back and called the contact Bret and said when you folks get it together u can email me back. That was 2 wks ago and I havent heard a peep since. You have to ask yourself, what FMO would act like that?????.......None that I have ever contracted with....

Last edited:

Then did a google search: smart planning insurance group. That lead me to which is out of Kernersville. One might assume, it is the same group.

SURE DID! I will copy and paste this into a Word document and then look at it and copy it down a paper with a no 2 pencil. tee hee hee Actually, I didn't know how to do that atuff, THANK YOU!

Back