Need Agent in Seattle for Under 65

LVBoPeep

Hello,

I was contacted today by an under 65, enrolled in Medicare, lady near Seattle who needs help with preferably a supplement plan when she leaves her partner's employer plan. I don't know if supplements are available for under 65 in Washington- they aren't here- but she needs someone to help her with her local options and it's over my head (and outside my licensing). If you are in that area and especially familiar with Premara or Regence, as she has already looked into how her meds are covered and says those look good to her) please PM me privately and I'll give her your contact info.

Thanks,
Jaime

Hello,

I was contacted today by an under 65, enrolled in Medicare, lady near Seattle who needs help with preferably a supplement plan when she leaves her partner's employer plan. I don't know if supplements are available for under 65 in Washington- they aren't here- but she needs someone to help her with her local options and it's over my head (and outside my licensing). If you are in that area and especially familiar with Premara or Regence, as she has already looked into how her meds are covered and says those look good to her) please PM me privately and I'll give her your contact info.

Thanks,
Jaime

She can't get a supplement under 65 in WA, but she can qualify for an Advantage plan if her disability isn't ESRD. I'd be happy to help, since I'm licensed there, but I live in MA, so it would have to be done over the phone/computer. I know there are several other agents here that live in WA, so they might be better choices.

Back