Need an Agent in St Louis Area (lead)

bluediamond

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
I need an agent that is honest and well versed in supplements and mapd plans in the St Louis area for a co workers mother who is turning 65 in November. You may have to sit face to face with her and she lives in St Louis. Since this will be considered a supplement referral you will be able to call her. You can PM me for the referral. I am not licensed in Mo. I hope it's someone I recognize and been around a while on this forum.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Ok, just found out she doesn't live within St Louis city limits, her relative said west county or Baldwin?

Last edited:
My only guess is since nobody wants a free lead is there is either no one on these boards in or near St Louis or no one that is honest. I have a woman who's ask her daughter to ask me to help her. I can only explain supplements, pdp's and mapd's but have no idea what mapd's are available there and have no desire to get a non resident license for one sale.

Tins took the lead and did a wonderful job, the client can't say enough good about him.

Thanks

Tins

As if we believe you. What a liar!

liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

Tins took the lead and did a wonderful job, the client can't say enough good about him.

Thanks

Tins

I'm glad to hear that. I had to make you look good for referring me...was in the home over 2 hours to make sure she was comfortable with her decision.

I thank you, Mr. Blue.

You're welcome and thank you.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
As if we believe you. What a liar!

liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

Well as my deceased brother - in - law who was with Bankers for 45 years would say we're all liars. Gave me a lot of faith in Bankers agents.:no:

Last edited:
My only guess is since nobody wants a free lead is there is either no one on these boards in or near St Louis or no one that is honest. I have a woman who's ask her daughter to ask me to help her. I can only explain supplements, pdp's and mapd's but have no idea what mapd's are available there and have no desire to get a non resident license for one sale.

no one here is honest. sorry try another forum.

Back