Need Direct Upline to Appoint with Humana

sjac

Expert
I need a direct up line to appoint with Humana Medicare advantage in Philadelphia Pa ASAP! current up line is not appointed at this time and I need them fast.

I need a direct up line to appoint with Humana Medicare advantage in Philadelphia Pa ASAP! current up line is not appointed at this time and I need them fast.

I think Todd King can help you with that.

But you have to contract. Then take all the online training. Then take the required Humana classroom training which is not held too often. You can't sell until you do all of that.

Look up TR King Insurance Marketing.

I think Todd King can help you with that.

But you have to contract. Then take all the online training. Then take the required Humana classroom training which is not held too often. You can't sell until you do all of that.

Look up TR King Insurance Marketing.

Not every area requires the classroom training. We didnt have it the last few years.

I can get you an online contracting link for Humana and get you up and running... I am a national IMO with them and also personally produce. My contact info is below. Thanks

I can get you an online contracting link for Humana and get you up and running... I am a national IMO with them and also personally produce. My contact info is below. Thanks

Didn't mean to exclude you Jacob. Another excellent choice.

Latest posts

Back