Need an FMO in California

I have recently dis-associated from an agency and going out on my own. I'm looking for an FMO to align myself with and currently considering Applecareinsurance.com out of Buena Park (Orange County). Has anyone heard of them and would they recommend them? I have only done Medicare sales for the past year and very green in venturing out on my own. A little nerveous but excited now that I get to keep more than the 50% of the commissions. I just couldn't make a living with this agency.

I've not heard of them before but there are a bunch of national FMO's that may be a better fit. Make sure they are a top level FMO and aren't a GA under an FMO; less mouths to feed mean the potential for a better commission for the agent.

Are you sure you can get a release from where you were at? That'd be another point to consider. Visit my website and shoot me a message if you'd like to talk about it more direct.

Try Maniaci Insurance in LA. 310-541-4824. They saved me from the incompetence of AGA and have a couple of companies with them. Other than that, I go direct with other companies for MAPD. I dont know if you are looking for Medi-Supps or if Maniaci handles that, but they are great for what I use them for.

Back