Need Help with AARP Med Sup

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
Anyone have a copy of an app so I can see if this lady qualifies? She had a stroke within a year and I'm not sure if I can do anything for her. Thanks.

Which rate does she qualify for? Do you have a copy of the app so I can see it?

Unless you are already appointed with UHC and gone thought their certification (yes, even for supps) the point is moot. Is it worth it for maybe $200 commission to bother? It's not like you can get appointed in 24 hours.

If this is a one-time policy just farm it out to someone else who already writes UHC.

Rick

Unless you are already appointed with UHC and gone thought their certification (yes, even for supps) the point is moot. Is it worth it for maybe $200 commission to bother? It's not like you can get appointed in 24 hours.

If this is a one-time policy just farm it out to someone else who already writes UHC.

Rick

I'm appointed and write MADP, but haven't written the sups. I didn't do the certification for sups yet. I have people that are being turned down and I don't really have a high risk type company to go to in IN. In IL, I had BCBS. It would be worth it to me because she's begging me to help lower her premium. If I can help her and make a little money, then I'm good.

I'm appointed and write MADP, but haven't written the sups. I didn't do the certification for sups yet. I have people that are being turned down and I don't really have a high risk type company to go to in IN. In IL, I had BCBS. It would be worth it to me because she's begging me to help lower her premium. If I can help her and make a little money, then I'm good.

We're on the same page. Not worth just certifying for a one shot deal but you've done 90% of it already.

Keep in mind that if you don't write 5 in a year they suspend you. Then if you don't write 5 again you're through forever.

Rick

We're on the same page. Not worth just certifying for a one shot deal but you've done 90% of it already.

Keep in mind that if you don't write 5 in a year they suspend you. Then if you don't write 5 again you're through forever.

Rick

Then how on EARTH does SAI seem to have a contract with them???!!!??? :skeptical: :D

Actually, I think I did lose my ability to write them. They sent me the warning a few months ago. I can't afford to put all 5 of my clients with such such a low paying company.

Back