I am planning to do less FE and more Med Supp after AEP

Assuming of course-I can find an affordable way to get LOTS of med sup leads

Can you share with me what

DM houses

TM houses

FMOs

That you have had good luck with low cost, dependable flow of MS leads

THANKS hope all have a great AEP!

I used Chris Etheridge with lead Connections and got over 5% returns in low to zero penetration MA counties. I used the E40
Fortune 202 on the forum is good for telemarketing leads.

So dumb question-I have not found it harder to sell MS in low MA penetration areas--people that know and like MS buy those and people that know and like MAs get those

Do you find a lot higher response in non-MA areas? And easier to sell? I have never even thought about that!

That would take me way out in the boonies in my metro area, as MAs are in counties for 60-75 mile radius

Good feedback--would like to hear more

FE leads are just sucking wind the last half of the year.......

Question? I had never even THOUGHT about the counties without MA--in my Metro counties for 75 mile radius all have MA

My experience is--people that want MS often have never even HEARD of MA--and vice versa. So wasn't thinking in terms of changing areas

Have you mailed to MA areas? Big difference?

THANKS MAN!!!

Question? I had never even THOUGHT about the counties without MA--in my Metro counties for 75 mile radius all have MA

My experience is--people that want MS often have never even HEARD of MA--and vice versa. So wasn't thinking in terms of changing areas

Have you mailed to MA areas? Big difference?

THANKS MAN!!!

I have not sent it to MA areas, but I know I would get a lot of those folks. For me it isn't a big deal, because I sell both, but if I am marketing Med supps only, I would mail to very low MA penetration counties for best results.

Lead Concepts has been pretty good for us doing Med Sup leads. Usually 3-4% return rate throughout the country.

I am planning to do less FE and more Med Supp after AEP Assuming of course-I can find an affordable way to get LOTS of med sup leads Can you share with me what DM houses TM houses FMOs That you have had good luck with low cost, dependable flow of MS leads THANKS hope all have a great AEP!

Do your own TM. Call T65 lists

I am planning to do less FE and more Med Supp after AEP Assuming of course-I can find an affordable way to get LOTS of med sup leads Can you share with me what DM houses TM houses FMOs That you have had good luck with low cost, dependable flow of MS leads THANKS hope all have a great AEP!

There are a lot of routes you can take, if you plan on focusing on Med Sups I would recommend selling over the phone. It allows you to go after the best areas in other states and not just your immediate area.

On my website (www.leadheroes.com) I have a list of all the counties in the US that are less than 40% MA penetration. I have found this helps tremendously when marketing for Medicare Supplements

I am planning to do less FE and more Med Supp after AEP

Assuming of course-I can find an affordable way to get LOTS of med sup leads

I hope you have 3 yrs income in the bank. Med Supp commissions are "as earned" meaning you get @ $30 commission per month if you have a good contract. At least they do here in Calif with Anthem, Blue Shield and Health Net.

Figure out how many policies you have to sell at $30 per month to pay the bills.
Make sure you add in the direct mail cost.

Final Expense has 9 month advances on commissions.

Back