Need MA Agent for a Case in Texas

2112Greg

Guru
100+ Post Club
I've got a lay-down deal in Texas outside of Austin. I've done all the legwork and just need a certified MA agent to write the policy with Humana. I've got the gentleman on a Plan F now, but he wants to go back to an Advantage plan.

50/50 split.

I prefer to know you rather than get pm's from brand new people. The client is the patriarch of clients I've had for years.

PM me if you're interested in helping here. It's a simple, straight-up deal.

Good question, actually. Not knowing the ins and outs of MA plans, I've looked over the SEP qualifications and I am not seeing on that stands out. So it may be that he has to wait until October, but I'll check to see if any of those situations apply. Off the cuff, none of them appear to line up...I just need to check.

Thanks for bringing it up. I wasn't aware of that. Of the handful supplements I've done, there are none of these stipulations.

Where outside of Austin? May have the Scott & White plan available. Its is a cost share plan with no SEP needed. Just a thought depending on location. My sister works the Austin, Georgetown and surrounding areas.

Greg,

I am an agent in Austin. I sell MA plans around here as well as across the state. You might want to consider the Care Improvement Plus Regional PPO. It can be used anywhere in Texas. The have several cronic plans for anyone with diabetes, lung issues or CHF. These plans can be enrolled in any time of the year.

CIP is now owned by UHC. They were the most popular MA plan in my agency the past AEP. Contact me if I can help.

Billy Williams
[email protected]

Greg,

I am an agent in Austin. I sell MA plans around here as well as across the state. You might want to consider the Care Improvement Plus Regional PPO. It can be used anywhere in Texas. The have several cronic plans for anyone with diabetes, lung issues or CHF. These plans can be enrolled in any time of the year.

CIP is now owned by UHC. They were the most popular MA plan in my agency the past AEP. Contact me if I can help.

Billy Williams
[email protected]

CIP in Texas has the dreaded 2.5 or less star rating for three straight years. A consideration.

Yes, CMS is sending out scary letters to our CIP clients almost encouraging them to disenroll. We tried to salvage as much business as we could from this. Took a small hit though! Err!

Correct me if I wrong, but I don't think CMS allows a commissions split with non-certified agents. For something under the table, I would be careful (the risk would be with the certified agent).

Back