Need Medicare Agent in North Florida.

onefastpony

Guru
100+ Post Club
I need an agent ASAP in Trenton, FL area that does medicare advantage and supps.

I've got a 78 year old female prefect health with a Bankers Supp Plan G. I'm looking to save her money with a new Supp or a Medicare advantage plan if it fits.

She wants more life insurance and I'm trying to help her find a way to afford more coverage.

You can call me or PM me.

813-545-8332

Chris

You're in Florida yourself. Why don't you write her?

Man!!! I wish I'd thought of that. Do you have to be appointed with any Medicare companies in order to sell Medicare???

BECAUSE I'M NOT!!

I'm a life insurance agent. I specialize in ONE THING.

Man!!! I wish I'd thought of that. Do you have to be appointed with any Medicare companies in order to sell Medicare???

BECAUSE I'M NOT!!

I'm a life insurance agent. I specialize in ONE THING.

Yes, you would have to get appointed with the company or companies to write Medicare supplements.

If you can't find anyone, it's not next door to me but 2 hours away. Im sure I could save her on her Med supp but I'm not too current on the MAPD's out there. What county is that?

HumanaChoice has a Regional PPO (MAPD) there in Gilchrist County. Zero premium. I would think a Human rep down there would jump on this offer and if she chooses this plan, that will free up some dough for more life insurance. Good Luck.

Looks like a rural area. I checked Aetna, Coventry, freedom, optimum, WellCare. Nothing. They probably only have UHC, humana and Fl blue for mapd.
Out of those, If the HMO's are available, Florida blue HMO would appear the best imo. If not and only PPO's available then either UHC or humana. Not much of a difference.
Probably better to stay with med supp

Fl Blue RPPO is available there at 36.10 monthly but as I said before, Humana zero premium RPPO is their best bet. No FL Blue HMO available in Gilchrest Co.

Fl Blue RPPO is available there at 36.10 monthly but as I said before, Humana zero premium RPPO is their best bet. No FL Blue HMO available in Gilchrest Co.

My bad, didn't mean to say ONLY. Meant to say only only decent PPO options are probably Humana and UHC.

Back