Need a Senior Health Website

That's a nice, clean look!

Thanks again! Looking forward to rolling this new look out, but we're adding some unique features, so we're working through everything with compliance. We feel we've addressed all their concerns (especially around the electronic Scope of Appointment process and data mapping for enrollment files for the second PDP option), but these things take time.

I'm excited about the eSOA since it collapses Permission to Contact and Scope of Appointment into one easy step for the consumer. This feature alone, I think, makes the website incredibly valuable for an Indy agent. As we expand enrollment capabilities, add more Med Supp carriers and modernize the back end CRM, I think it could become a "must have" platform.

We rolled out our first online PDP enrollment kind of slowly to make sure that we are good for AEP. We've successfully enrolled several handfuls of Medicare beneficiaries in the past 30 days with zero issues (tracked them through submission through CMS approval), so that's extremely encouraging! Enrollments show up in the company's agent portal in 24 to 48 hours, just like a paper app.

Fingers crossed. The enhancements have been a major 10 month project, so we're anxious to get final approval to get this in a live environment for CMS' final review.

Thanks again! Looking forward to rolling this new look out, but we're adding some unique features, so we're working through everything with compliance. We feel we've addressed all their concerns (especially around the electronic Scope of Appointment process and data mapping for enrollment files for the second PDP option), but these things take time.

I'm excited about the eSOA since it collapses Permission to Contact and Scope of Appointment into one easy step for the consumer. This feature alone, I think, makes the website incredibly valuable for an Indy agent. As we expand enrollment capabilities, add more Med Supp carriers and modernize the back end CRM, I think it could become a "must have" platform.

We rolled out our first online PDP enrollment kind of slowly to make sure that we are good for AEP. We've successfully enrolled several handfuls of Medicare beneficiaries in the past 30 days with zero issues (tracked them through submission through CMS approval), so that's extremely encouraging! Enrollments show up in the company's agent portal in 24 to 48 hours, just like a paper app.

Fingers crossed. The enhancements have been a major 10 month project, so we're anxious to get final approval to get this in a live environment for CMS' final review.

I'm glad you're finally sharing this. It's been hard to hold my tongue all these months. Like an *** I recently had the carrier link emailed to someone to enroll instead of using your new system. I'm going to have to make it a habit moving forward. Especially since you will be adding other carriers. It will be much easier to have a "one stop shop" experience when all is said and done.

Thanks for all you do Craig.

I think I need a look at this.

I'm glad you're finally sharing this. It's been hard to hold my tongue all these months. Like an *** I recently had the carrier link emailed to someone to enroll instead of using your new system. I'm going to have to make it a habit moving forward. Especially since you will be adding other carriers. It will be much easier to have a "one stop shop" experience when all is said and done.

Thanks for all you do Craig.

Definitely give it a try and report back! Probably a little premature to talk about the next version, but I feel like we are on the goal line here and I am hoping the new SOA will help brokers with that administrative issue this AEP. Fingers still crossed. . .

Ritter offers agents a Medicareful.com website. It is CMS-approved, so we are able to display plan names, premiums and benefit data. Currently, in addition to plans, premiums and benefits, it can do compliant permission to contact and ENROLLMENT for SilverScript PDP, only. I don't think there's another website outside of eHealth and OneExchange that does online enrollment for Medicare products, and none for Indy Agents. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!!

Craig,

So it sounds like from an enrollment standpoint it's currently only for SS PDP. Do you anticipate ever having online enrollment for MAPD's?

If so I have a TON of traffic and my contracts coming your way. Please keep me posted. :biggrin:

Craig,

So it sounds like from an enrollment standpoint it's currently only for SS PDP. Do you anticipate ever having online enrollment for MAPD's?

If so I have a TON of traffic and my contracts coming your way. Please keep me posted. :biggrin:

Next year, we definitely plan on adding MAPD. It is more challenging, due to the need to pick a PCP and having accurate network info in our data warehouse. We have ideas on how to do it with API's. Since we have to refile the entire website with each add/change, we will probably try to squeeze a couple at a time, starting with the majors. We currently have over 20 non-lead plans and every plan requires its own filed enrollment page that gets filed simultaneous with the multi-plan filing.

Our preferred method is to conduct the entire enrollment on our website with no redirects. An alternative method would be to redirect, but we want to avoid this if possible to keep a consistent experience.

----------

I think I need a look at this.

PM me and I can set up a time to give you a tour!

Back