Need a Senior Health Website

keith365

Super Genius
Is agentmethods.com a good deal? Does anyone offer something similar for less? Looking for a quote engine and ability to compare mapds. Thanks!

Asking for a compliance S**tstorm. Ehealth does it but even they're always walking on eggshells.

As long as you label the top one "the best" I think you're okay.

You do have to mention its like a supplement for less $$ & these plans are endorsed by medicare, Then I think you will be ok

----------

When I had my site put together earlier this year, I thought I would have MA on it but the compliance with each carrier and FMO got to be a major PITA, That I decided to go without MA, Medsupp only

Always great to see a thread hijacked by some good hearted folks that truly want to spread the love. Buried among the wrong pathways are a few helpful gems.

Is agentmethods.com a good deal? Does anyone offer something similar for less? Looking for a quote engine and ability to compare mapds. Thanks!

Keith,

Ritter offers agents a Medicareful.com website. It is CMS-approved, so we are able to display plan names, premiums and benefit data. Currently, in addition to plans, premiums and benefits, it can do compliant permission to contact and ENROLLMENT for SilverScript PDP, only. I don't think there's another website outside of eHealth and OneExchange that does online enrollment for Medicare products, and none for Indy Agents. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong!!

Because it's CMS approved, you have to redirect to your subsite from your main website. For example, put a box on that says, "View Medicare Plans", and link to your Medicareful page.

The 2016-17 version is with our lead plan for their compliance review. We are adding an additional PDP plan sponsor for enrollment, we are adding an electronic SOA (merging P2C with eSOA), we enhanced the mobile experience, we are adding the ability to add an agency logo, we moved to a "tile" view for plans with more benefit data, we added more robust filtering and sorting of plans and we're opening the door for consumer Med Supp quoting (but it will be limited to one carrier initially).

None of the 2016-7 enhancements are approved, but we're hopeful to get it filed with CMS in the next month or so.

The cost is free, but we do require agents to have contracts with Ritter. All enrollment links only work for contracts with Ritter at this time.

Last edited:
Back