Need A Slogan For My Website

And? I gave non-insulting realistic advice. Your point is......?

----------

What? I thought about your "comment" several times and appears to have been posted in the wrong place? It has no relationship to my comment

My partner and I have close to 2000 clients--not one ever "found" us online. Im stating what I have found based on long and arduous experience. Yours may be different---so not sure where the snark comes from

Soo Just because they haven't found you online. This means they are not looking online.

Way too many agents are making a good living with online marketing even right here on the forum for you to be that blind, So I am sure you were just being sarcastic right?

My partner and I have close to 2000 clients--not one ever "found" us online. Im stating what I have found based on long and arduous experience. Yours may be different---so not sure where the snark comes from

If you can't see in this day and age that Seniors are searching online for agents and help with their Medicare insurance then I believe you 100 percent that your experience was long and arduous.

You mentioned it "may not matter" to the OP. Maybe you and your "partner" could be at double your clients if you realized that there's a whole wide world of web out there. That would matter right? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Having a site built, developer asked me for a slogan, I sell MedSupps, FE, DVH, and Reverse Mortgages. Any ideas would be appreciated. "Make America Great Again" - I think somebody beat me to that one.

"Reverse Mortgage - Because your kids don't deserve anything."

Back