Need Some Guidance

I was in the insurance business for twenty years, just got back in. I'm Currently working with NAA, went with them because I need a lead provider, but lead flow has been sparse. I've been looking at a couple of IMO's and I wanted some feedback on the top four or five to deal with.

Looking for:
a company that owns it's own lead shop
Can provide the lead flow I need on a weekly basis.
Not captive

I'm not comfortable with the ones I've seen where they set the appts. Been there, done that, and didn't have good results.

Ideas?

Let me be the first to say, that's not going to happen.

Your best bet, go indy and buy your own leads.

I was in the insurance business for twenty years, just got back in. I'm Currently working with NAA, went with them because I need a lead provider, but lead flow has been sparse. I've been looking at a couple of IMO's and I wanted some feedback on the top four or five to deal with.

Looking for:
a company that owns it's own lead shop
Can provide the lead flow I need on a weekly basis.
Not captive

I'm not comfortable with the ones I've seen where they set the appts. Been there, done that, and didn't have good results.

Ideas?

If you are interested in the mortgage market, check with EMG. They would come the closest to what you are asking for.

If you want FE, check with EFES. Again, they are the closest thing to what you are asking for.

Both provide a set number of leads per week at a set cost. You do not assign commissions to either.

I wouldn't have recommended EMG in the past, but, now that Eric Brennan has taken over there, they are heading for higher ground.

Back