Need The Straight Poop On Cutler and Associates

They do not release readily.

lol. From what I've heard, that's an understatement. I suggest all agents discuss this up front with their new GA/FMO before signing anything. Some GA get touchy when you mention this up front, and that's probably a good sign that you should look more closely at their operation. There are limits to release, but the conditions should be acceptable to everyone.

No, sorry I do not. We are acquainted, but I have now or have I ever been under his umbrella. I don't mind saying a few good things about people that I believe in. Shep, like everyone else, has their faults; but I think he is a good guy and an honest one - a rarity in many cases these days. I do not have personal experience working with him, so I cannot testify to a first hand account; only what I have heard from certain social circles. Perhaps Rick, or someone else who has a more active role, can give you a better idea of what he offers.

I do know that Shep has a habit of giving out contracts at very high levels, and that has caused some stir in our social circle. However, his production report speaks for itself and he has well earned his tenure in the insurance world.

Giving out high level contracts to fellow agents has caused a stir in your social circle. So you guys would rather give lowball contracts and make more profit off the back of your downline. Would you care to mention the names of the FMO's
in this circle.

Giving out high level contracts to fellow agents has caused a stir in your social circle. So you guys would rather give lowball contracts and make more profit off the back of your downline. Would you care to mention the names of the FMO's
in this circle.

I would not. And to clarify on what I had stated; Shep has a habit of handing out contracts to ANYONE, despite certain factors that are general practiced in the business. i.e. production report, Vector, etc....

I don't care to comment on him in particular, since I do respect him and his ability to produce thus my opinion would be biased. I stand by what I said that he gives out liberal contracts, whether or not you agree with that is up to you.

There are already way too many levels in the FMO system. I resent giving up 30-40% of the total commission just because someone is in my upline.

Shep did give me a great contract for one MA carrier and in turn I give out higher contracts. Who loses? I really couldn't care less.

Rick

in this circle.

LOL...That will never happen..tight lips. I have always given new agents a 80% life contract, then 100% after their first unassisted life sale with 5 verified referrals, full support and 24/7 contact. If they don't meet your requirements...THERE GONE!! The manager does not lose a thing...but the agent makes good money even if they only sell a few in 2 weeks, they get better, sell more and the manager makes more.

Just my opinion...but those life managers that don't offer 100% contracts are greedy bastards.

Back