New: Americo Med Supp

I used to see their Short Term Nursing Home policy field issued too. There was some clean sheeting going on.

I wonder why they stopped doing the field issued policies?

I think you answered your question with your second sentence.

We need a sarcasm face.

Perhpas this one?

evil-smiley-face.jpg

I see that it hasn't been brought up, so I will. According to my understanding, if you have an existing Americo contract, you'll need to sign an amendment to add the Med Supps. I do think you have to go through your existing upline. There are only 6 NMO's that are able to promote the Med Supps, so if your contract doesn't lie under one of those 6 you'll have to move your existing contract just to pick up the Med Supps. At least that is my understanding.

So, if anyone reading this has their Americo contract through us, and you want to add the Med Supps, just call or email me and I'll get the amendment over to you.

These companies were mostly medsupp companies (that offered life insurance) with exception to oxford, SS, SLAICO, who try to dive into the med supp arena. I wouldn't sell a trans medigap if you paid me MOO commissions for 10 years.

How much are MOO medsupp commissions? I was under the impression that they were legally limited in how much they could offer.

MOO 20-22%. I think. I have not heard of legal limits for Med Supp commission. MAPD has commission levels set by CMS.

Back