New to Med Supps and Part D

victor247

Expert
Hi guys. I'm in the western Massachusetts area currently selling the SCO plan and final expense. So I'm contracted with UHC. I'm looking to pick up on the med supps and prescription plans. What are the most competitive plans to look at for Part D and Supps? Thanks guys!

Hi guys. I'm in the western Massachusetts area currently selling the SCO plan and final expense. So I'm contracted with UHC. I'm looking to pick up on the med supps and prescription plans. What are the most competitive plans to look at for Part D and Supps? Thanks guys!
It depend's on age and county. And of course underwriting for age 65+.

You can register to have access to Ritter's free quote engine to learn what's competitive in your area. https://www.ritterim.com/services/quote

You can also become a member of Chris Westfall's site and have unlimited access to the CSG quoter.

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

As for MA & PDP, you can just use Medicare.gov's plan finder to see what plans are being offered in your area.

Last edited:
It depend's on age and county. And of course underwriting for age 65+.

You can register to have access to Ritter's free quote engine to learn what's competitive in your area. https://www.ritterim.com/services/quote

You can also become a member of Chris Westfall's site and have unlimited access to the CSG quoter.

MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone

As for MA & PDP, you can just use Medicare.gov's plan finder to see what plans are being offered in your area.

Also, many FMOs have CSG for the carriers they represent for Med Supps/MA/PDP if you have one contract with them.

Also, many FMOs have CSG for the carriers they represent for Med Supps/MA/PDP if you have one contract with them.

I like CSG From medicareagenttraining.com, Because it is not limited to certain carriers

Being able to see quotes from all carriers even the ones I don't work with can be very helpful,

I can't tell me how many times a client says they were quoted X from X carrier for plan F and I can see it is plan N, Or they tell me how much they are paying and I say Ohh so you have X carrier add's to credibility

Or how many times someone said, Well I am still waiting on BC and AARP to call and I rattle 10 companies and assur them I can quote everyone and no need to wait for a captive agent that will only sell what they can

I like CSG From medicareagenttraining.com, Because it is not limited to certain carriers

Being able to see quotes from all carriers even the ones I don't work with can be very helpful,

I can't tell me how many times a client says they were quoted X from X carrier for plan F and I can see it is plan N, Or they tell me how much they are paying and I say Ohh so you have X carrier add's to credibility

Or how many times someone said, Well I am still waiting on BC and AARP to call and I rattle 10 companies and assur them I can quote everyone and no need to wait for a captive agent that will only sell what they can

I agree. I'm a member of Westfall's site and I like being able to look up rates for all the states. I said what I did because I didn't know if he wanted to pay for the membership. I also subscribe to CSG Premier which includes Med Supps, MA, PDP, FE and HI.

Hi Victor,

I'm here in Eastern Mass, but I'm happy to help you out. Send me a message or e-mail me at [email protected]

I couldn't agree with you more regarding Chris Westphal. I joined his site and after making one sale through his group the fee is waived. This was mentioned in his up front offering. His site has much to offer!

I couldn't agree with you more regarding Chris Westphal. I joined his site and after making one sale through his group the fee is waived. This was mentioned in his up front offering. His site has much to offer!

I would have to get contracted through him correct?

In Massachusetts, Fallon and HPHC will let you go direct. BC/BS and Tufts won't contract with you at all. You already have UHC, and Humana isn't priced competitively. You would really only need to be contracted for the PDP plans. I haven't worked with Chris, so I don't know if he waives the fee if you sell PDP plans through him or not. You will need to contract with someone for the PDP's though, so if you want to go with Chris, that's fine. Pick up Silverscript and Aetna/Coventry and you'll have everything that you will most likely need.

Back