New to this Site & NEED DUAL MEDICARE INFO

dazzlingal

HI, can anyone please tell me how do I supposed to get Scope of appt and enrollments... when I can not call prospects nor I can send them info unless they requested?

has anyone worked in the senior market and how do you go by following Medicare Marketing regulations and still make enrollments?

please advice thanks:1confused:

If you solely want MAPD business the only way to get that is to spend $. Mailers, seminars and referrals.

And you might want to target people in your native language

HI, can anyone please tell me how do I supposed to get Scope of appt and enrollments... when I can not call prospects nor I can send them info unless they requested?

has anyone worked in the senior market and how do you go by following Medicare Marketing regulations and still make enrollments?

please advice thanks:1confused:
Sounds like you would be a good candidate to look into the ICA program with UnitedHealthcare..You'll get an education in the senior market.You're a bit too "green" to be talking to any senior about their Medicare needs at this point...

The ICA side (from what I am now being told) is only taking agents with a book of business, they want seasoned agents. (this is what my ica manager has told me)

The D-SNP Market is a specialized area in its self inside of the medicare advantage arena. The best form of prospecting is Grassroots marketing. This will involve several prospecting methods one of my favorite is informal and educational events that get you visible to the public and in front of community leaders. Many agents that work the D-SNP market spend hours each day providing information to low income medicare eligible's with out any ROI. Your events must be filed with CMS except educational events. However at educational events you can not set appointments, collect scopes make a formal presentation , collect applications or gather leads. The content must be of educational content, such as a presentation on LIS. So why do Educational events? Many times this is the only form of outreach a community based partner will allow at their facility. However you will earn their trust and build a stronger relationship when to take your self to the next level by becoming a resource for your community partners and leaving the salesman at home. FBO and CBO leaders will recognize your sincerity to help others and in return they will refer individuals that need your help. Become savvy with you state Medicaid rules and fillings, your ability to assist someone appling for state and federal assistance will be crucial to your success. Events are just one tool to use that can help you break into the D-SNP and C-SNP market. One level of caution before embarking on this venture, many Reps have experienced higher than normal ECs and RDEs that can cause you problems with the plans. MA PLans like to see you maintain a 12% or low rate. So with that said becoming a resource to your community takes a lot of work and has many rewards that will eventually pay a dividend.

I wish you the Best of Luck

Ted

Back