Newbie Needs Info on Best Medicare Advantage Agency Knoxville TN Area

Wow..thanks Jacob..lots going on today..will contact you later or tomorrow. Need no more scams, shams, or negative things happen with money this summer! I faxed them contract Friday and they said writing # etc would follow but nothing yet. Sounds like a good thing. Need to spin my wheels doing things to make money not lose more..we all have good and bad years and lets just say this has not been the good one lol..it always looks:) darkest before the dawn though. cant thank you enough for info!

Haven't any direct knowledge of the WIN group but I do know Jacob and value his opinion. I would certaily listen to his advice.

You mean the guy who sold everybody MoO's GI plan N? Yeah, he gives "great" advice (sarcasm intended).

You mean the guy who sold everybody MoO's GI plan N? Yeah, he gives "great" advice (sarcasm intended).

Man give it a rest. You're beating a dead horse that has been covered and dealt with already. Anyone who wants to can search for our conversation where I admitted that selling it was an error.

Fast forward to today, I don't think anyone can disagree with my assessment of that group that pimped healthspring with assigned commssions. You selling much healthspring these days?

Somebody selling Cigna MAPD's?:skeptical: Been in CMS jail

Nothing new here taken right out of the PDF from CMS

"CMS conducted an audit of Cigna’s Medicare operations from October 5, 2015 through October
20, 2015. During the audit, CMS conducted reviews of numerous operational areas to determine
if Cigna is following CMS rules, regulations, and guidelines. CMS auditors concluded
that Cigna substantially failed to comply with CMS requirements regarding Part C and Part D
organization/coverage determinations, appeals and grievances; Part D formulary and benefit
administration; access to facilities and records; and compliance program effectiveness in
violation of 42 C.F.R. Part 422, Subparts K and M and 42 C.F.R. 423, Subparts C, K, and M.
CMS found that Cigna’s failures in these areas were widespread and systemic. Violations
resulted in enrollees experiencing delays or denials in receiving medical services and
prescription drugs, and increased out of pocket costs for medical services and prescription drugs.
Cigna has had a longstanding history of non-compliance with CMS requirements. Cigna has
received numerous notices of non-compliance, warning letters, and corrective action plans from
CMS over the past several years. A number of these notices were for the same violations
discovered during the audit, demonstrating that Cigna has not corrected issues of non compliance"

Man give it a rest. You're beating a dead horse that has been covered and dealt with already. Anyone who wants to can search for our conversation where I admitted that selling it was an error.

Fast forward to today, I don't think anyone can disagree with my assessment of that group that pimped healthspring with assigned commssions. You selling much healthspring these days?

Error? Yeah ok. More like path of least resistance for you. It didn't matter to you if you harmed the client.

And what does Healthspring have to do with me? I'm selling as much of it as anyone else. Which is to say none. Not sure what your point is.

Part of the purpose of this forum is to educate other agents. To help them not make the same mistakes others have made. My "beating a dead horse" is making sure newer agents here get the full picture of anyone recruiting agents. All I know is that I could never refer anyone to you or recommend an agent get appointed through you. If you were willing to not do what is in the best interest of your clients, I can't help but believe you'd do the same with agents. Just my personal opinion. Other forum members can come to their own conclusion.

Error? Yeah ok. More like path of least resistance for you. It didn't matter to you if you harmed the client.

And what does Healthspring have to do with me? I'm selling as much of it as anyone else. Which is to say none. Not sure what your point is.

Part of the purpose of this forum is to educate other agents. To help them not make the same mistakes others have made. My "beating a dead horse" is making sure newer agents here get the full picture of anyone recruiting agents. All I know is that I could never refer anyone to you or recommend an agent get appointed through you. If you were willing to not do what is in the best interest of your clients, I can't help but believe you'd do the same with agents. Just my personal opinion. Other forum members can come to their own conclusion.

No one was harmed by being written a Mutual of Omaha plan N. Most that are still alive are clients of mine today.

I'm not looking to recruit anyone these days, in fact I rarely post on here. I have plenty of agents right now. My external agents are all contracted direct with the carrier, unlike the groups I have warned people to stay away from. That's all I did in this old thread you helped resucitate.

I mentioned Healthspring because they were having issues at the time of this post, and I refused to write for them. My point was that if the OP followed my advice it appears she would have dodged a bullet.

After reaching out to the marketing email that I received from "The Win Group", I was sent an email with contracting paperwork and told to call if I had any questions. I just wanted to share the wording in the contract that I was given. I am choosing not to pursue this FMO, but if you are reading this, I assume you are grown and can make your own decisions. I just wanted to post this in case anyone else tries to find info on this group. There are too many red flags for me in this agreement, but we all know what opinions are like.....

AGENT CONTRACT

This agreement made between The Win Group, LLC, and
_________ this ____ day of the __ month in the year of _____ shall represent the entire agreement between the parties whereas agent wishes to contract with The Win Group, LLC, to market life and health
insurance products. Agent understands that he/she is not an employee of The Win Group, LLC, and is totally responsible for all taxes, license fees and expenses to market all product lines. This agreement is entered into for the following
considerations of each party. The Win Group, LLC, will be referred to as the
Agency throughout this agreement and will provide the following to the agent:

1. Contract agent with various life and health insurance companies
2. Provide product training
3. Pay commissions, renewals and bonuses as earned to agent
4. Supply home office support
5. Provide leads and pre-set appointments to agent at no cost entirely at Agency's discretion
6. Opportunity to purchase extra leads at discount rates

AGENT AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:

1. Never misrepresent any product lines to any prospective clients
2. Never misrepresent themselves in any way
3. Agent is not an employee of Win Group Agency and is a contracted agent
4. Will contract with insurance companies through Win Group Agency
5. Work all leads and show up on time to all appointments provided by
Agency
6. Only market insurance products contracted through the Win Group Agency
7. Assign all commissions to Agency
8. Agrees to be responsible for all chargebacks
9. Agent may never use Agency's name on any printed material without prior written approval.
10. AII commissions, renewals, and bonuses will be paid after Agency is paid
11. Agent agrees that if he/she ever sells any products not contracted through the Win Group Agency to any leads or pre-set appointments provided by the Agency, agent will forfeit all commissions, renewals and bonuses due him/her
12. Agent agrees in order to receive pre-set appointments agent must sell a minimum of 28%
13. Agent understands he/she will be required to show up for training sessions
14. AII sales become customers of Win Group Agency
15. Agent may terminate contract with a 30 day written notice but in no way will affect the contract prior to termination date. All renewals will be forfeited

Agency has the right to terminate this contract at any time without cause with a 30 day's written notice and agent will be paid all commissions and renewals when they become due to agent.

Agency has the right to terminate this contact with cause immediately and agent will forfeit all commissions and renewals.
Agency reserves the right to change all or part of this agreement at any time with a 30 day's written notice.
All Parties agree this represents the entire agreement and can only be changed by written notice in accordance of this agreement.

Doesn't look like they've changed it much in the last 5 years. Only thing different is the carrier they are selling.

After reaching out to the marketing email that I received from "The Win Group", I was sent an email with contracting paperwork and told to call if I had any questions. I just wanted to share the wording in the contract that I was given. I am choosing not to pursue this FMO, but if you are reading this, I assume you are grown and can make your own decisions. I just wanted to post this in case anyone else tries to find info on this group. There are too many red flags for me in this agreement, but we all know what opinions are like.....

AGENT CONTRACT

This agreement made between The Win Group, LLC, and
_________ this ____ day of the __ month in the year of _____ shall represent the entire agreement between the parties whereas agent wishes to contract with The Win Group, LLC, to market life and health
insurance products. Agent understands that he/she is not an employee of The Win Group, LLC, and is totally responsible for all taxes, license fees and expenses to market all product lines. This agreement is entered into for the following
considerations of each party. The Win Group, LLC, will be referred to as the
Agency throughout this agreement and will provide the following to the agent:

1. Contract agent with various life and health insurance companies
2. Provide product training
3. Pay commissions, renewals and bonuses as earned to agent
4. Supply home office support
5. Provide leads and pre-set appointments to agent at no cost entirely at Agency's discretion
6. Opportunity to purchase extra leads at discount rates

AGENT AGREES TO THE FOLLOWING:

1. Never misrepresent any product lines to any prospective clients
2. Never misrepresent themselves in any way
3. Agent is not an employee of Win Group Agency and is a contracted agent
4. Will contract with insurance companies through Win Group Agency
5. Work all leads and show up on time to all appointments provided by
Agency
6. Only market insurance products contracted through the Win Group Agency
7. Assign all commissions to Agency
8. Agrees to be responsible for all chargebacks
9. Agent may never use Agency's name on any printed material without prior written approval.
10. AII commissions, renewals, and bonuses will be paid after Agency is paid
11. Agent agrees that if he/she ever sells any products not contracted through the Win Group Agency to any leads or pre-set appointments provided by the Agency, agent will forfeit all commissions, renewals and bonuses due him/her
12. Agent agrees in order to receive pre-set appointments agent must sell a minimum of 28%
13. Agent understands he/she will be required to show up for training sessions
14. AII sales become customers of Win Group Agency
15. Agent may terminate contract with a 30 day written notice but in no way will affect the contract prior to termination date. All renewals will be forfeited

Agency has the right to terminate this contract at any time without cause with a 30 day's written notice and agent will be paid all commissions and renewals when they become due to agent.

Agency has the right to terminate this contact with cause immediately and agent will forfeit all commissions and renewals.
Agency reserves the right to change all or part of this agreement at any time with a 30 day's written notice.
All Parties agree this represents the entire agreement and can only be changed by written notice in accordance of this agreement.

Back