No Part A, Only Part B

I have had 4 of these in the past year! Mine have been worthless foreigners who eventually get Part A covered by the taxpayers PLUS Full Medicaid. It infuriates me that our own seniors must work their 40 Quarters to have coverage, yet foreigners are allowed to game the system and receive it all FREE. I contacted Rep Blake Farenthold's office to find out how they are doing this. No phone call as of yet.

Btw, their Medicare claim numbers end with the letter "M"- whose suffix means "Uninsured"

He has said number ending with M but won't get Part A until he reaches his 40 quarters. I am anti free loading as the next guy, but this guy is not one of those. He has put in his time and gotten citizenship. Just needs 2 more years of paying taxes.

I contacted Rep Blake Farenthold's office to find out how they are doing this. No phone call as of yet. Btw, their Medicare claim numbers end with the letter "M"- whose suffix means "Uninsured"
"Uninsured" just means not receiving a Social Security check. The M suffix denotes someone enrolled in B only but not receiving SS benefits. Perhaps your congressman can educate you on how Medicare works.

----------

Speak for yourself. I know what I saw. Each had Full Medicare and Medicaid (MQMB) benefits. If you're turning Blue, it's because you voted for a stinky Dumbocrat.
If you think you saw someone with Part A who does not have the SS credits--or has an eligible relative who does, you don't know what you saw.

Medicare is complicated. You'll get it eventually.

Back