Non Resident AZ License for Health Agent/agency

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone have comments on the simplicity of getting an agency and agent licensed for Med Sups in Arizona? I have a couple med sup clients that are making me think about getting licensed there but after getting my non res in NY, which took about 6 months from start to finish, I'm a little sore from the process.

Anyone have comments on the simplicity of getting an agency and agent licensed for Med Sups in Arizona? I have a couple med sup clients that are making me think about getting licensed there but after getting my non res in NY, which took about 6 months from start to finish, I'm a little sore from the process.

Non res license should takd a day or two. Just pay the fee.

Non res license should takd a day or two. Just pay the fee.

This. I just came back from training agents in AZ, I do a lot of work there and there is nothing exceptional about their reciprocals (as in no additional, unexpected hoops to jump through etc.)

Just go to NIPR.com. They make it pretty easy.

NIPR is a great option to get licensed.

If you're interested in working with an FMO, you can register with Ritter Insurance Marketing and have a look at the carriers we work with. If you need additional recommendations, I can get you in contact with our designated Western Office for a complimentary strategy session. PM if you want more info.

There are also carriers that don't require certification so you can start selling right away.

Hope that helps!

Back