Norvax Leads?

Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum

Reply to Norvax Leads?     
Old 09-21-2012, 06:54 PM   #1
Guru

State: wehotex is an Insurance Agent from Texas
Norvax Leads? Norvax Leads?
These are leads where people request information while on the internet about insurances. Some of them are T65 leads that request info several months to one year in advance. The "maturing" T65 leads have been a total bust fro me. They are called by other agents right away(3-4 months prior to T65) and most of them have been downright rude even after they've given me detailed info about their current coverage a few months before. Is it just me or do the leads suck?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Norvax Leads?
Old 09-21-2012, 07:13 PM   #2
Guru
somarco on Norvax Leads? - Insurance Forum

State: somarco is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
somarco is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Norvax Leads? Re: Norvax Leads?
I have sampled a few Medicare leads and they do suck. About half the leads from my site are worthless but at least I don't pay for them.
Old 09-23-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
Guru

State: pahealthquotes is an Insurance Agent from Pennsylvania
Norvax Leads? Re: Norvax Leads?
Originally Posted by wehotex View Post
These are leads where people request information while on the internet about insurances. Some of them are T65 leads that request info several months to one year in advance. The "maturing" T65 leads have been a total bust fro me. They are called by other agents right away(3-4 months prior to T65) and most of them have been downright rude even after they've given me detailed info about their current coverage a few months before. Is it just me or do the leads suck?
the best medicare leads are your current clients that age in. Medicare leads are increasing in price because many agents have already shifted to the senior marketplace and big co's with deep pockets want any and all traffic related to Med Supp and MA. Whats worked for me..

Know what t-65s and those shopping for a plan in the area you sell and think as they do

Find out what are the top plans in your area for MA and Med Supp and build landing pages/advertising campaings around them.

Spend money and develop a solid marketing stragegy.

What works best? Direct Mail,Online advertising,Newspaper ad during AEP. Educational events/Sales Events.

Online and and newspaper ads during AEP has worked best for me.

Best wishes
Reply to Norvax Leads? 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum