Offer Plan G and Plan F - Keep It Simple!

Dude - do you even sell Medicare insurance products?

What does that have to do with the suggestion that it would be prudent to listen to what a potential customer says they need and help them to see what is available in the marketplace to meet that need?

Dude - do you even sell Medicare insurance products?

It isn't rocket science to offer simple F & G Medicare Supplements. If they didn't have their place - they wouldn't be offered by the Carriers . . . Zero exposure if Medicare covers it . . . Simply pay a monthly premium each month and relax . . .

Tom, LD's a consumer that's learning Med Supps to "possibly" become an agent. He learns fast and I hope he makes the jump, because I think he'd be good at it.:yes:

What does that have to do with the suggestion that it would be prudent to listen to what a potential customer says they need and help them to see what is available in the marketplace to meet that need?

Thought you took your question on this matter to your own thread?

Thought you took your question on this matter to your own thread?

I took a question about F G & N vs other supplements to another thread.

What I did not take to another thread was the character of your presentation that F and G are IT in the Medigap marketplace. There are issues here of how the salesperson defines the selling process and how they view the relationship between the salesperson and the customer. The process you present seems to me to be more towards the idea of attempting to force a sale in a premoulded pattern, while others suggest a better approach is to educate a customer and then fulfill a customer's request.

I took a question about F G & N vs other supplements to another thread.

What I did not take to another thread was the character of your presentation that F and G are IT in the Medigap marketplace. There are issues here of how the salesperson defines the selling process and how they view the relationship between the salesperson and the customer. The process you present seems to me to be more towards the idea of attempting to force a sale in a premoulded pattern, while others suggest a better approach is to educate a customer and then fulfill a customer's request.

If you lived in GA, would you buy insurance from Little Timmy?

Rick

Rick

Well..... I'm going to sidestep a bit here.

I am a slow reader so this is going to take awhile, but that said, upon Somarco's (a GA agent) recommendation in another thread awhile back I just acquired copies of Question Based Selling (Freese) and The Patterson Principles of Selling (Gitomer).

What I did not take to another thread was the character of your presentation that F and G are IT in the Medigap marketplace.

In my view they are "IT" . . . I won't market anything but these two plans. If they don't like these two - then a MA may be an option for them.

There are issues here of how the salesperson defines the selling process and how they view the relationship between the salesperson and the customer. The process you present seems to me to be more towards the idea of attempting to force a sale in a premoulded pattern, while others suggest a better approach is to educate a customer and then fulfill a customer's request.

Lordy - gag me with a spoon . . .

Rick

Already told him I was glad he wasn't my agent. But, he was pushing MA's in that thread if memory serves me right. Then in another thread he was pushing Plan F only. And after seeing his last few FE posts, I wouldn't want him for a life agdnt either. He may be a nice guy but doesn't seem to know what he is doing and is resistant to learning. He has been licensed for two weeks and is building a team. Want to join?

He has been licensed for two weeks and is building a team. Want to join?

Bahahahahahaha . . . .

Dude - I had over 50 agents within my business from 2008 to 2012. I had north of $2million in Team AP in a single year. Team building is easy. The debt rollup is hard.

Not building a Team yet. I need to finish the next chapter of my story first. You can join anyway - sorry bud . . .

Thanks for being a Fan :1smile:

Back